Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

20,934 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Bagwell69 said:

Conan Starring of Arnold Schwarzenegger 

Bully

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

Bully

GTA: San Andreas

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

GTA: San Andreas

Counterspy

 

Had this on my wishlist for a long time before the servers closed. So I will never play this.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Tick said:

Counterspy

 

Had this on my wishlist for a long time before the servers closed. So I will never play this.

Dragon Quest XI - This game looks great. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PostalDudeRus said:

GTA5. 

 

It seems like a lot more work for me to try for that than replaying a bioware game on the hardest difficulty setting.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, darkrequiem7 said:

GTA5. 

 

It seems like a lot more work for me to try for that than replaying a bioware game on the hardest difficulty setting.

Beyond Two Souls

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Beyond Two Souls

 

GTA V.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spookjekat said:

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, Congrats with plat nr 100!

Red Dead Redemption 2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Tankor_smash said:

Until Dawn

Skyrim

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neocarleen said:

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Stardew Valley 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Surgical_Assault said:

definitely wolfenstein 2! I´m having it installed already but I´m kind of afraid to start it because of Mein Leben lmao.

How the hell did you manage to get it in such a short amount of time? huge respect

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

definitely wolfenstein 2! I´m having it installed already but I´m kind of afraid to start it because of Mein Leben lmao.

How the hell did you manage to get it in such a short amount of time? huge respect

Resident Evil 2!

 

Its been awhile since I played a survival horror 😱 I’ll need to pull out my balls for this one 😤 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now