Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

10 minutes ago, Boots_12345 said:

I platinumed the game already, but I could go back and fully %100 the game. 

The thread is about picking a game that the person above you has platinumed that you'd like to add to your collection not picking a platinum for the next person above you

That being said I'd go with Assassin's Creed 3 as it's my favorite in the series but never played it on this account.

Also from @pot1414 since his got skipped I'd probably go with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Those garbage multiplayer trophies are the only thing I'm missing, even 100% the DLC)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

The thread is about picking a game that the person above you has platinumed that you'd like to add to your collection not picking a platinum for the next person above you

That being said I'd go with Assassin's Creed 3 as it's my favorite in the series but never played it on this account.

Also from @pot1414 since his got skipped I'd probably go with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (Those garbage multiplayer trophies are the only thing I'm missing, even 100% the DLC)

Dark Souls: Remastered

54 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots!

4 minutes ago, FLiiXxSz said:

Since you were skipped :)

Street fighter 5

Well done!

Just now, SpaceCoresDad said:

Easy pick, but Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. Very impressive.

Also an easy pick, Kill La Kill: IF. I've been meaning to get that ever since i've heard announcements of the company making a game off of the anime. How was it going for the platinum?

1 minute ago, GarciaFever said:

Also an easy pick, Kill La Kill: IF. I've been meaning to get that ever since i've heard announcements of the company making a game off of the anime. How was it going for the platinum?

Muramasa Rebirth. Own it but haven't played it yet.

But the platinum was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed the game, and plan on going back to it when Mako and the DTR come out. It's not too difficult, but not insultingly easy either. I might write a guide for it.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Muramasa Rebirth. Own it but haven't played it yet.

But the platinum was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed the game, and plan on going back to it when Mako and the DTR come out. It's not too difficult, but not insultingly easy either. I might write a guide for it.

Evolve Platinum, it was a game I put off for so long when I finally came around to going to do it. I seen the servers went down (hopes crushed) then I was reinvigorated when I seen you could still play solo or matchmaking with friends (yay!) then I was immediately crushed again when I was looking at quick knock off trophies and seen one single trophy for changing a stupid picture required the servers. (Horribly defeated) 

4 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Evolve Platinum, it was a game I put off for so long when I finally came around to going to do it. I seen the servers went down (hopes crushed) then I was reinvigorated when I seen you could still play solo or matchmaking with friends (yay!) then I was immediately crushed again when I was looking at quick knock off trophies and seen one single trophy for changing a stupid picture required the servers. (Horribly defeated)