Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

18 minutes ago, Stormverse said:

Devious Dungeon 2

Grand Kingdom! Always loved the look of this game, though the rng cited in the trophy guide is a little intimidating I have to admit. It's been in my backlog for a long while now but I keep forgetting I even own the game - limited edition, still sealed - and never actually set aside the time to commit to it. Definitely more motivated to get to it now!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IxisNaugus said:

Grand Kingdom! Always loved the look of this game, though the rng cited in the trophy guide is a little intimidating I have to admit. It's been in my backlog for a long while now but I keep forgetting I even own the game - limited edition, still sealed - and never actually set aside the time to commit to it. Definitely more motivated to get to it now!

Sound shape ?

Batman: Arkham City

I truly don't know if I'll 100 percent this one. Too much work especially considering you have to do everything three times more with Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing respectivefully.

I may just do the Harley DLC, grab what I need left for the Catwoman Riddler trophies, and do all the Batman challenges and New Game Plus, and call it good.

3 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Batman: Arkham City

I truly don't know if I'll 100 percent this one. Too much work especially considering you have to do everything three times more with Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing respectivefully.

I may just do the Harley DLC, grab what I need left for the Catwoman Riddler trophies, and do all the Batman challenges and New Game Plus, and call it good.

Killzone Mercenary

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

Watch Dogs. I never got into the game, but my older brother did, and now it's in my nature to one day get the platinum.

Tekken 7.

Because I suck playing fighting games. These are the hardest platinums to get for me.

Edited by Jzuggha