Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

26,777 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, IronGold1988 said:

I didn’t go through the whole list but I stopped at Devil May Cry 4. I would LOVE to have that one. 

Mass Effect 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Batman: Arkham City

 

I truly don't know if I'll 100 percent this one. Too much work especially considering you have to do everything three times more with Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing respectivefully.

 

I may just do the Harley DLC, grab what I need left for the Catwoman Riddler trophies, and do all the Batman challenges and New Game Plus, and call it good.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Batman: Arkham City

 

I truly don't know if I'll 100 percent this one. Too much work especially considering you have to do everything three times more with Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing respectivefully.

 

I may just do the Harley DLC, grab what I need left for the Catwoman Riddler trophies, and do all the Batman challenges and New Game Plus, and call it good.

 

Killzone Mercenary

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

 

Killzone Mercenary

 

Titanfall 2.

That trophy for running that course is total bullshit.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, reiner- said:

 

Titanfall 2.

That trophy for running that course is total bullshit.

Vampyr

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Vampyr

 

Watch Dogs. I never got into the game, but my older brother did, and now it's in my nature to one day get the platinum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

 

Watch Dogs. I never got into the game, but my older brother did, and now it's in my nature to one day get the platinum.

Tekken 7.

Because I suck playing fighting games. These are the hardest platinums to get for me.

Edited by Jzuggha
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jzuggha said:

Tekken 7.

Because I suck playing fighting games. These are the hardest platinums to get for me.

Sekiro's

 

Wanna play that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DesmaBR said:

Sekiro's

 

Wanna play that

Crash Bandicoot bc i suck at timestrails

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Borderlands. I will play it after Borderlands 3 I guess. 2 -> Pre Sequel -> 3 -> 1 😂 A bit messed up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alexhardstyle said:

 

NFL 15.

 

DOA5 Master.

 

I'm playing DOA5 at the moment, and 'Survival Master' is really, really tough. The amount of time a failed attempt can take is so discouraging.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Mirror's Edge

Ni No Kuni. I'm playing it atm. How the fk u did in 1 week? How many hours u needed for platinum? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alexhardstyle said:

Ni No Kuni. I'm playing it atm. How the fk u did in 1 week? How many hours u needed for platinum? 

Brawlout

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IronGold1988 said:

 

Mortal Kombat

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

 

Got sidetracked with other games. 🙄

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.