Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

9 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

The Bard's Tale - never played this ON PS2 but I'm loving the game. Great humourous dialogue and a bit of a challenge too.

Beyond Two Souls. I can't bring myself to go through it several more times to get all the trophies.

8 hours ago, Spaz said:

How is Thief? Had that game on my backlog for a long while now.

Honestly pretty mediocre. Like it isn't bad but it isn't good. The platinum is pretty easy if you know your way around stealth games as well. Thief gets over shadowed by other games from the stealth genre like Dishonor for example since it feels like it's lacking something. I'd say it's a solid like 5-6/10. The game is more of a hit or miss with either you'll like it or you won't & really the only way to find out is to play it. Luckily the platinum isn't that hard either & at most I'd say a 5/10 difficulty wise. (3-4/10 if you're good at stealth games).

32 minutes ago, Wikkibur said:

Horizon Zero Dawn, this is a game I maybe platinum later.

Fallout New Vegas

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Honestly pretty mediocre. Like it isn't bad but it isn't good. The platinum is pretty easy if you know your way around stealth games as well. Thief gets over shadowed by other games from the stealth genre like Dishonor for example since it feels like it's lacking something. I'd say it's a solid like 5-6/10. The game is more of a hit or miss with either you'll like it or you won't & really the only way to find out is to play it. Luckily the platinum isn't that hard either & at most I'd say a 5/10 difficulty wise. (3-4/10 if you're good at stealth games).

Fallout New Vegas

Dragon Quest Builders looks like a lot of fun