Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

32 minutes ago, Larzz said:

Monster Hunter World. 

Loved the game, but the grind was a tad too much for me 1f605.png

Skyrim. I always encounter a bug that breaks a quest or something and it pisses me off enough that I've stopped playing it on console.

Edited by AbleArcher97

3 hours ago, Decroux3000 said:

@jonads_ well it's gotta be Ratchet & Clank 2 buddy :D

I think you're confusing this tread with the "advise platinum" thread. My save glitched in R&C2 and haven't had motivation to start over yet.

29 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Battlefield 1

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Played the second game which I enjoyed somewhat and have heard the first is pretty good.

20 minutes ago, jonads_ said:

I think you're confusing this tread with the "advise platinum" thread. My save glitched in R&C2 and haven't had motivation to start over yet.

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Played the second game which I enjoyed somewhat and have heard the first is pretty good.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

2 hours ago, Atooya said:

Thanks, I mastered that game that’s why I’m the second fastest achiever, btw it takes 3 days to platinum for new comers once u learn how to deal with the controls 

Mirror's Edge Catalyst! I've always seen it on sale for $5 and always been tempted but never dove all in. I've heard it's inferior to the original Mirror's Edge but the perspective of it just seems so unique I still want to give it a shot. Good rare platinum!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, realm722 said:

Mirror's Edge Catalyst! I've always seen it on sale for $5 and always been tempted but never dove all in. I've heard it's inferior to the original Mirror's Edge but the perspective of it just seems so unique I still want to give it a shot. Good rare platinum!

Sims 4 that one had to take some patience