Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 minute ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

GTA: San Andreas A nostalgia trip for me. 

Yakuza Kiwami, going to be working towards that in the future at some point but not until I finished 0

5 minutes ago, Jaia2442 said:

Kingdom Hearts.

I have the PS3 version and the difficulty isn't stackable so it sucks lol

Not to mention the PS4 version was made easier by only needed I think 50% of the blueprints VS all of them so the difficulty dropped significantly with the PS4 version. Getting the PS3 version was a nightmare because of those blueprints so i'm lowkey glad they made it easier cause Atlantica's gummi missions were aids. Didn't help I had monstro on that path the playthrough I went for it so that just made it worse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObsiEez said:

Not to mention the PS4 version was made easier by only needed I think 50% of the blueprints VS all of them so the difficulty dropped significantly with the PS4 version. Getting the PS3 version was a nightmare because of those blueprints so i'm lowkey glad they made it easier cause Atlantica's gummi missions were aids. Didn't help I had monstro on that path the playthrough I went for it so that just made it worse.

Gonna have to pick up the PS4 version then. Kingdom Hearts 2 looks easier too.

And Fallout 4 from your collection

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IGUnique said:

Easy pick for me, Bloodborne!

Metro Exodus

36 minutes ago, Jaia2442 said:

Gonna have to pick up the PS4 version then. Kingdom Hearts 2 looks easier too.

And Fallout 4 from your collection

Not too sure about Kingdom Hearts 2's being easier or not as I haven't even checked Kingdom Hearts 2's trophy list compared to the PS3 version but from my knowledge I'm pretty sure the only one that changed was Kingdom Hearts 1's but I could be wrong

3 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Metro Exodus

Not too sure about Kingdom Hearts 2's being easier or not as I haven't even checked Kingdom Hearts 2's trophy list compared to the PS3 version but from my knowledge I'm pretty sure the only one that changed was Kingdom Hearts 1's but I could be wrong

Hitman Absolution for the PS3. I missed the online trophies before the server shutdown and since finding out the online trophies would have taken less than an hour I've been kicking myself since.

3 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

Hitman Absolution for the PS3. I missed the online trophies before the server shutdown and since finding out the online trophies would have taken less than an hour I've been kicking myself since.

Aw man that really sucks, my brother ended up having the same thing happen to him. They didn't say the servers are 100% down so they still do have a chance to come back up & hopefully they do so everyone else can get them since they're really easy to get.

As from your list I'd have to pick Hitman Contracts or Silent Assassin as I've never played either of those before since I was way younger so I don't remember much about them.

• Like 1