Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

25 minutes ago, nenugalimas said:

Uncharted 4. Only uncharted game I haven't played yet.

You have an AMAZING profile my friend! So many awesome plats and a killer completion. With your permission I would like to start a Nenugalimas fan club?

But I digress. I would take Endwar because I bought the physical and digital versions in hopes of getting that plat ( for those that aren't aware, this is a trophy that will only pop on the digital version and another that only pops on the physical version, so you need both versions to plat! What shitty glitches lol)but have yet to pull the trigger.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bullstomp said:

You have an AMAZING profile my friend! So many awesome plats and a killer completion. With your permission I would like to start a Nenugalimas fan club1f609.png

But I digress. I would take Endwar because I bought the physical and digital versions in hopes of getting that plat ( for those that aren't aware, this is a trophy that will only pop on the digital version and another that only pops on the physical version, so you need both versions to plat! What shitty glitches lol)but have yet to pull the trigger.

I will happily give you that permission. Go forth and spread my word, loyal minion xD

Id hold off doing EndWar for the time being. Theater of war has been down since October. Who knows when itll come back online if it ever does.

@DesmaBRSaints row Gat out of hell.

Oh dear, you're putting me in a lot of trouble there. So many legendary trophies in one single profile, that's a hell of a way to impress them ladies.

I'd go with Super Meat Boy because I'll be going for that one very soon, hoping that my experience with platformers will suffice. I'd also go with Lost Planet 2 which I tried, but did not like for some reason. Max Payne 3 is yet another good choice. I'll be breaking the rule that forbids the choice of more than one game and I'll go with the three of these.