Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

29 minutes ago, Aceterix said:

Grim fandango, I've always been worried about the tank controls

Rogue Galaxy.

Also the tank controls for Grim Fandango aren't all that bad. You get used to it after like an hour & it just becomes kind of an annoyance during certain scenes.

53 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Rogue Galaxy.

Also the tank controls for Grim Fandango aren't all that bad. You get used to it after like an hour & it just becomes kind of an annoyance during certain scenes.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

I don't think I will ever do that

2 hours ago, Alihsan621 said:

Sly Cooper and the thievous Raccoon 

Those games look so nice, but I never felt inclined to actually Start Them

Call of Duty World War 2. Really hate the zombies & it's the only trophies I'm missing.

Also side note, congrats on GTA IV

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, thefinalboss_666 said:

Skate 2+3, you my friend are awesome for platting those 2. I only ever played those at a friend's house.

Metro Exodus. I've had the game for months now & still haven't played it. God I hate owning so many games

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Metro Exodus. I've had the game for months now & still haven't played it. God I hate owning so many games

Final fantasy xii another one still on the pile but I'm not sure I'll manage the platinum.

And thank you for the thoughts re grim fandango, I may actually give it a whirl soon now. My gratitude to you.

Edited by Aceterix
Typo
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Aceterix said:

Final fantasy xii another one still on the pile but I'm not sure I'll manage the platinum.

And thank you for the though re grim fandango, I may actually give it a whirl soon now. My gratitude to you.

Okay i try this again because guy after my post clearly didn't understand the rules here and everybody just ignored my comment lol

Mafia 3 plat/100%.

I enjoyed playing Mafia 2 and i earned 100% of the trophies, so i want to buy Mafia 3 in a future and try to get atleast platinum from it.

23 minutes ago, TuomasH92 said:

Okay i try this again because guy after my post clearly didn't understand the rules here and everybody just ignored my comment lol

Mafia 3 plat/100%.

I enjoyed playing Mafia 2 and i earned 100% of the trophies, so i want to buy Mafia 3 in a future and try to get atleast platinum from it.

Red Dead Redemption 2