Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

30,469 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

Street Fighter V

Mount & Blade Warband. It's just not as fun for me to play on PS4 as it is on PC :( (multiplayer is still sick tho)

Edited by Copanele
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Mount & Blade Warband. It's just not as fun for me to play on PS4 as it is on PC :( (multiplayer is still sick tho)

Bayonetta, that is a platinum I'd love to have but alas I think the game is too hard for the likes of me!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aceterix said:

Bayonetta, that is a platinum I'd love to have but alas I think the game is too hard for the likes of me!

Borderlands 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

 

The Evil Within plat, man what an achievement. That game is rough. AKUMU mode is what has kept me from attempting to finish this, but its on my backlog for sure. If i could steal it from you I definitely would xD

 

Congrats btw

Thanks! It was really tough but way more fun than a lot of difficulty-related trophies I've gotten, because it actually changes your approach to the game instead of just "more damage, more enemy health". It's well worth a shot if you think you're up for it.

6 hours ago, Naomie_Len said:

Borderlands 3

Hannah Montana. I just want to believe that I'm the first person to name that game in this topic.

EDIT: Nvm, I'm not even the first one this week

Edited by Matches324
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Matches324 said:

Thanks! It was really tough but way more fun than a lot of difficulty-related trophies I've gotten, because it actually changes your approach to the game instead of just "more damage, more enemy health". It's well worth a shot if you think you're up for it.

Hannah Montana. I just want to believe that I'm the first person to name that game in this topic.

EDIT: Nvm, I'm not even the first one this week

Lol 😂😂 

TERMINATOR SALVATION

I hate chapter 7 😋

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Naomie_Len said:

Lol 1f602.png1f602.png 

TERMINATOR SALVATION

I hate chapter 7 1f60b.png

 

 

True Fear

 

And yes Chapter 7 was terrible.

Edited by Jamescush147
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamescush147 said:

True Fear

 

And yes Chapter 7 was terrible.

The Mummy Demastered! great game, I need to go back and finish it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Matches324 said:

The Mummy Demastered! great game, I need to go back and finish it.

Titanfall 2.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

Titanfall 2.


Plague Inc: Evolved, Never heard of the game, but it is a sub-5% completion rate :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Axel-_A_-Ration said:


Plague Inc: Evolved, Never heard of the game, but it is a sub-5% completion rate :)

The Last Of Us Remastered, it’s boring for me.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2. I have the platinum for One Piece Pirate Warriors 1, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, and One Piece Pirate Unlimited World Red but I realized I don't have the second one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Yechan said:

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2. I have the platinum for One Piece Pirate Warriors 1, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, and One Piece Pirate Unlimited World Red but I realized I don't have the second one.

Ys: Memories of Celceta

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice VS fighters list @FLiiXxSz 😁👍

 

I choose Street Fighter V.

Edited by dRk_
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dRk_ said:

Nice VS fighters list @FLiiXxSz 1f601.png1f44d.png

 

I choose Street Fighter V.

 

Monster Hunter World. A game I've always wanted to finish but never wanted to 100% commit to

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hyperboy519 said:

 

Monster Hunter World. A game I've always wanted to finish but never wanted to 100% commit to

Uncharted 4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.