Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

13 minutes ago, caiosuperhiperat said:

Super Meat Boy! I'm sorry for been so predictable... (I would pick up Titan Souls, Rogue Legacy and Limbo too) Congrats! xD

Hey man, SMB was hard, but Nuclear throne was harder. It's my proudest trophy. I hope it comes to ps+. If it ever does, watch that rarity shoot up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KaKrackle said:

Hey man, SMB was hard, but Nuclear throne was harder. It's my proudest trophy. I hope it comes to ps+. If it ever does, watch that rarity shoot up.

Definitely Super Meat Boy and Nuclear Throne. I think you may like Hard Corps: Uprising. Its not as rare as the ones you have but is a great challenge and a really fun game. Its my rarest trophy and one of my proudest as well.

23 minutes ago, caiosuperhiperat said:

Super Meat Boy! I'm sorry for been so predictable... (I would pick up Titan Souls, Rogue Legacy and Limbo too) Congrats! xD

I recently bought The Evil Within from one of the PS sales so I'd definitely pick that one from your collection. I have heard is a very tough platinum.

7 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

Definitely Super Meat Boy and Nuclear Throne. I think you may like Hard Corps: Uprising. Its not as rare as the ones you have but is a great challenge and a really fun game. Its my rarest trophy and one of my proudest as well.

I recently bought The Evil Within from one of the PS sales so I'd definitely pick that one from your collection. I have heard is a very tough platinum.

Thank you. It is tough, but I'm 100% sure youre up for the task! Nice and HUGE account, congrats for the high completion!

Edited by caiosuperhiperat