Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

9 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

Mafia II.

It looks really interesting, I should look for a greatest hits copy w/DLC.

Resident Evil

Not sure if I want to go through that game with the tank controls, got spoiled with the over-the-shoulder control scheme from RE2 Remake and RE4 lmao

4 hours ago, gabrieluiz94 said:

Resogun

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

15 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

Mafia II.

It looks really interesting, I should look for a greatest hits copy w/DLC.

It's a really fun game with a pretty easy platnium. But the 'Jimmy's Vendetta' DLC has a trophy where you have to drive 1,000 in that DLC alone which you won't get even close to by the time you get all the other trophies from the DLC. 

23 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

It's a really fun game with a pretty easy platnium. But the 'Jimmy's Vendetta' DLC has a trophy where you have to drive 1,000 in that DLC alone which you won't get even close to by the time you get all the other trophies from the DLC. 

kingdom hearts 2 

22 minutes ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

Saints Row Gat out of hell, since I do have it in my list with 1% or something and "have" to play it but i'm not looking forwards to it that much...

Persona 4: Dancing All Night. I'd like to ge tit along with the other persona dancing games, however the price tag attached to it for a dancing game is the only thing stopping me

28 minutes ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

Saints Row Gat out of hell, since I do have it in my list with 1% or something and "have" to play it but i'm not looking forwards to it that much...

Medievil, got it on release but also picked up GOW on the same day and it just got side tracked since.

4 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Persona 4: Dancing All Night. I'd like to ge tit along with the other persona dancing games, however the price tag attached to it for a dancing game is the only thing stopping me

:ninja:Medievil, got it on release but also picked up GOW on the same day and it just got side tracked since.

Edited by Leenewbe

10 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

Medievil, got it on release but also picked up GOW on the same day and it just got side tracked since.

:ninja:Medievil, got it on release but also picked up GOW on the same day and it just got side tracked since.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice