Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

27 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Borderlands (ps3) 

Had the platinum for this on my old account, but not on this one. Wouldnt mind having it in the collection again.

Another World

Never got past the first screen when I was a kid. ? A totally different kinda game for me at the time. Would love to replay it again.

6 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Another World

Never got past the first screen when I was a kid. 1f605.png A totally different kinda game for me at the time. Would love to replay it again.

Saints Row: The Third

Loved this game, but was distracted by other games at the time that I never got the Plat. My friend and I would love to play it co-op. I should load it up next time I feel I don't have anything new to play.  

15 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Another World

Never got past the first screen when I was a kid. 1f605.png A totally different kinda game for me at the time. Would love to replay it again.

It is completely a different kind of game. I played it for about a half hour before I was totally blown away as to what to do, so I had to look it up xD was still a fun playthrough regardless

5 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Saints Row: The Third

Loved this game, but was distracted by other games at the time that I never got the Plat. My friend and I would love to play it co-op. I should load it up next time I feel I don't have anything new to play.  

Id take Foul Play from you. I found the combat system in this game painfully dull and boring. I like the way the story is represented, but when it comes to playing... ehhh, I pick something else..