Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

19 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

Agents of mayhem. I'm going for it now but the daily challenges are stupid, dont think the game is as bad as people say, but they're definetely ruining the fun for me

Mortal Kombat. I love a classic fighter but can never get the hang of combos. This dude has a plat in Street Fighter and Injustice as well, what a boss!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SKyZoX9 said:

Black ops 2 gotta hope in again and finish it, as for GTA 5 those took half my summer.

Dishonored. Still need to get it again, played it multiple times on my old account.

As for Persona 4. I literally bought a vita just for it as well. Every other game was just the cherry on top. I don't regret buying a vita just for Persona 4 since it was just a masterpiece

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Dishonored. Still need to get it again, played it multiple times on my old account.

As for Persona 4. I literally bought a vita just for it as well. Every other game was just the cherry on top. I don't regret buying a vita just for Persona 4 since it was just a masterpiece

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age. One of my trophies glitched and I just don't want to start again and play to that point 

29 minutes ago, Xeroknight67 said:

Bully. played that years ago and its on my backlog. I'll eventually get to it

Lots of good final fantasy games and stuff to chose from, sometime I’d like to have 100% in all FF games so I pick X-2 since it seems to be one of the toughest to get!

31 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Lots of good final fantasy games and stuff to chose from, sometime I’d like to have 100% in all FF games so I pick X-2 since it seems to be one of the toughest to get!

Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. I cannot get past the Valravn fight for the life of me, so as much as I’d love to finish it I may never be able to :(