Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

30,837 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Final fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn. I'd love to play it since I heard it was pretty good but I haven't been to much into MMOs anymore recently.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn. I'd love to play it since I heard it was pretty good but I haven't been to much into MMOs anymore recently.

MediEvil its as difficult as i remember. or im just really bad at it lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xeroknight67 said:

MediEvil its as difficult as i remember. or im just really bad at it lol

Final Fantasy 10-2.

Never really struggled on MediEvil personally. Only had a few run ins with enemies that were annoying & the water levels were pretty annoying as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Final Fantasy 10-2.

Never really struggled on MediEvil personally. Only had a few run ins with enemies that were annoying & the water levels were pretty annoying as well.

Blood & Truth.

 

Been on a VR kick lately... I'll probably try and finish off PlayStation VR Worlds after that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Final Fantasy 10-2.

Never really struggled on MediEvil personally. Only had a few run ins with enemies that were annoying & the water levels were pretty annoying as well.


yakuza 0, most yakuza game are just insane to platinum, I personally leave them at a high percentage and that’s it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, berserklover said:


yakuza 0, most yakuza game are just insane to platinum, I personally leave them at a high percentage and that’s it. 

 

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

 

Picked up on on sale a few weeks ago with all DLC Looks like a very long, gotta do Origins too... I will have them both 100% within the next few months though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, cuckie said:

 

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

 

Picked up on on sale a few weeks ago with all DLC Looks like a very long, gotta do Origins too... I will have them both 100% within the next few months though.

Black Ops 4.

 

I heard that the Black Ops 4 trophies are pretty hard. Also I have the game and there's no way I would go for the platinum because I honestly hate Black Ops 4.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Keeperly said:

Black Ops 4.

 

I heard that the Black Ops 4 trophies are pretty hard. Also I have the game and there's no way I would go for the platinum because I honestly hate Black Ops 4.

:platinum: Watch Dogs 2 :wave:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Trophy Hunter said:

:platinum: Watch Dogs 2 :wave:

That’s You!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xeroknight67 said:

Red Dead Redemption

Persona 5 :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Motokompa said:

Persona 5 :)

FF IX 👍👏

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, PreLoki said:

FF IX 1f44d.png1f44f.png

Super Meat boy 😮

 

Impressive account 😊

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Motokompa said:

Super Meat boy 😮

 

Impressive account 😊

RDR 2 

it must be special platinum for You.

Completion rate and your profile is very good.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, seyhano said:

RDR 2 

it must be special platinum for You.

Completion rate and your profile is very good.

Just Cause 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Remastered .

Edited by b1a2d3r4
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, b1a2d3r4 said:

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Remastered .

Darksiders 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nor_nedla said:

Greedfall

:platinum: PLAGUE INC: EVOLVED :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trophy Hunter said:

:platinum: PLAGUE INC: EVOLVED :P

Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight

Papers, Please - Heard great things about it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Papers, Please - Heard great things about it. 

The Last of Us

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.