Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

28 minutes ago, Xeroknight67 said:

Need for Speed. I don't think I could play that one again. The acting was so...so bad. So cringey

Attack of Titan. Is the game any good? I've only ever watched the first season & keep putting off watching the rest

16 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Tekken Revolution

The Dark Pictures Anthology:Man of Medan. Is the game any good? I hear pretty mixed things about it, more leaning towards the not so great.

2 hours ago, Jake-TheGreat97 said:

Borderlands 3. Any time I try to beat the Circles of Slaughter my game almost always crashes. 

Damn bro that's a real shame. Never heard that happen to anyone before. Is you game a physical copy by chance? If so it might be the disc. If not then I honestly have no idea as that'd be the first time I'm hearing of it. Hope you can sort that out at some point in the future as it's a great plat to have since the game is really fun. 

4 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

The Dark Pictures Anthology:Man of Medan. Is the game any good? I hear pretty mixed things about it, more leaning towards the not so great.

Damn bro that's a real shame. Never heard that happen to anyone before. Is you game a physical copy by chance? If so it might be the disc. If not then I honestly have no idea as that'd be the first time I'm hearing of it. Hope you can sort that out at some point in the future as it's a great plat to have since the game is really fun. 

Assassin’s Creed Origins

5 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

It doesn't crash all the time, but when it does, it is really annoying.

3 minutes ago, Unqualified_User said:

I should give Bioshock another try

It's a great game!

The first Bioshock is the best one for me, it's soo different and gave me an unique experience/ the others are good too, but I guess it's because I played Bioshock 1 first.

I'd take your Vampyr platinum, I saw some vids on youtube, It seems a good game, but I don't have the game yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ryudi1998 said:

It's a great game!

The first Bioshock is the best one for me, it's soo different and gave me an unique experience/ the others are good too, but I guess it's because I played Bioshock 1 first.

I'd take your Vampyr platinum, I saw some vids on youtube, It seems a good game, but I don't have the game yet.

Far Cry 4 or Battlefield 1

9 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

I enjoyed it. But Until Dawn was better. It's a good "in the dark" Halloween game.

Power_Granger

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 1