Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

16 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

We Happy Few. Is it any good? After it released I kinda stopped hearing about it & whenever I did hear about it it was people saying it was mediocre

The concept of, 'what if Germany won WWII,' is what kept We Happy Few interesting for me.  Considering this is a Kickstarter game, I was actually surprised at the overall quality.  The art style is a mix between Borderlands and Dishonored, with a drop of acid on the tongue.  The only real complaint that I have are the longer than typical load times.  In terms of trophy difficulty, I would rank it as a 3/10, only because of the potential of progressing too far and missing a trophy.  Taking advantage of manual saves did save me a couple of times from needing to do a second playthrough. I recommend this game.  

Edited by jpmelville
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mr_Koloo said:

Outlast 2... But im very impressed with that quick of a completion on uncharted 4.

Resident Evil 7. I keep putting it off.

@Milkyrobb Wrong thread, this thread is about choosing a platinum from someone else's list that'd you add to your own list. The thread you're looking for is 'Advise the next plat to the person above you'. I made the same mistakes as well the first time around.

39 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Resident Evil 7. I keep putting it off.

@Milkyrobb Wrong thread, this thread is about choosing a platinum from someone else's list that'd you add to your own list. The thread you're looking for is 'Advise the next plat to the person above you'. I made the same mistakes as well the first time around.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

51 minutes ago, crucare said:

Need for Speed Heat, maybe you should finish your games

Deadpool. Maybe let people play how they want.

Just now, crucare said:

This is a platinum/100% thread? People should just finish some games before posting here imo 1f648.png

Dishonored 2. Doesn't mean they have to plat/100% every game, mate.