Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

Just now, ChunkyKong64 said:

Dishonored 2. Doesn't mean they have to plat/100% every game, mate.

Persona 5 Royal. Awesome you got it as your 100th milestone! Working on the game right now & loving it just as much as I loved the original. Probably won't make Royal a milestone however as I already have the original as one

11 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Persona 5 Royal. Awesome you got it as your 100th milestone! Working on the game right now & loving it just as much as I loved the original. Probably won't make Royal a milestone however as I already have the original as one

I choose persona 5 for you as well then! I'd say honestly go for it if you're not already too far along in the year in the game. It's way, way easier than the original and you can get it done in one playthrough. If you don't need all maxed confidants or all personas or any new game plus stuff. My final trophy was the ending trophy, and it was poetic almost.

2 minutes ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

I choose persona 5 for you as well then! I'd say honestly go for it if you're not already too far along in the year in the game. It's way, way easier than the original and you can get it done in one playthrough. If you don't need all maxed confidants or all personas or any new game plus stuff. My final trophy was the ending trophy, and it was poetic almost.

GTA Vice City.

I'll 100% be getting the platinum for it. Just not getting it as a milestone since I already plan to make my 200th Final Fantasy 7's Remake. I'm a bit disappointed that the platinum is so easy honestly as I quite enjoyed the challenge of the original & 4

5 minutes ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

I just think a large selection would be good here.

1 hour ago, crucare said:

I just think a large selection would be good here.

Grand Theft Auto V... 

Had 100% completed then deleted that game twice off my hard drive, but once Rockstar released the final DLC with a 30 hour estimated timeline to complete, I couldn't convince myself to spend another minute on it.

24 minutes ago, Sapper_Unknown said:

Grand Theft Auto V... 

Had 100% completed then deleted that game twice off my hard drive, but once Rockstar released the final DLC with a 30 hour estimated timeline to complete, I couldn't convince myself to spend another minute on it.

Well GTA V, not much choice there haha! Nice list!!

18 minutes ago, xprzemo98 said:

RDR 2

I tried to plat The Last of Us Remastered twice, but I really sucks on it and I always end giving up on this game

I like to have a platinum of well-known games too

Edited by Ryudi1998

50 minutes ago, Loreic said:

The Last of Us, I'll get around to it one day ?

Borderlands 3

5 hours ago, Sapper_Unknown said:

Grand Theft Auto V... 

You need to do it you are a 100%-player and its not really hard