Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

16 minutes ago, Akeachi said:

Super Meat Boy

Nice profile BTW, espically SMB, Outlast 2 & Futuridium. Keep up the good work:)

Sekiro. Dropped it like last year for other games & haven't went back to it. Really should at some point but my backlog is massive at the moment

47 minutes ago, aimeraya said:

Final Fantasy VII Remake

You have so many good ones to choose from, but i'll go with Outlast. I'm planning to go for both games anytime soon, but i don't know, not only seems hard but i get scared pretty easily lol

15 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

You have so many good ones to choose from, but i'll go with Outlast. I'm planning to go for both games anytime soon, but i don't know, not only seems hard but i get scared pretty easily lol

Certianly, Wolfenstein II. I would like to try that impossible one LMAO. Do it way later, but have it in my backlog because came with a Doom 2016 deal. 

6 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

I will say Wolfenstein 2 already, since you will definitely have the plat before me 1f602.png Proud of you that you followed my advice! 

Nice collection of plats I would like to choose many of them but maybe this time I will pick Dark Souls II or Bloodborne

• Like 1