Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 hour ago, DesmaBR said:

Red Dead Redemption

Shadows of the Damned. Also thanks for the little tidbit on Agarest. Couldn't seem to find it on the PSN store. Is it a physical only? I found 'Record of Agarest War 2' but that looks like it has it's own trophy list.

21 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Shadows of the Damned. Also thanks for the little tidbit on Agarest. Couldn't seem to find it on the PSN store. Is it a physical only? I found 'Record of Agarest War 2' but that looks like it has it's own trophy list.

Superhot VR. Need to jump back in and finish it up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

I will say Wolfenstein 2 already, since you will definitely have the plat before me 1f602.png Proud of you that you followed my advice! 

Haha! Nah bro, I still have a loong way to go, if anything, I'll be asking you for advice very soon! I'm glad you have that much confidence in me ?

20 minutes ago, Spontiark said:

UFC2 great job getting that one

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

What'd you think of this game? Would you recommend it?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Haha! Nah bro, I still have a loong way to go, if anything, I'll be asking you for advice very soon! I'm glad you have that much confidence in me 1f606.png

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

What'd you think of this game? Would you recommend it?

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. I will get there, just need to get back into the mood to really play it! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FLiiXxSz said:

Uncharted 4. Really need to finish that.

10 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

"Record of Agarest War 2" is the American name while "Agarest: Generation of War 2" is the European name.

When the game released in Europe the European name overrode the US one, but they're the same game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Uncharted 4. Really need to finish that.

"Record of Agarest War 2" is the American name while "Agarest: Generation of War 2" is the European name.

When the game released in Europe the European name overrode the US one, but they're the same game.

Ratchet & Clank, my brother started playing it on my account and it's not really my type of game so it's unlikely I will ever get a plat lol 

17 minutes ago, Marinho3465 said:

Mortal Kombat X 

Great plat dure contrata :)

The Witcher 3

1 hour ago, DesmaBR said:

Ah ok that confused me a bit. They don't look too bad so I'll keep an eye out for 'em & see if they ever go on sale. I doubt it though since it's a PS3 game & PS3 games haven't really been going on sale a whole lot anymore sadly

16 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

The Witcher 3

Ah ok that confused me a bit. They don't look too bad so I'll keep an eye out for 'em & see if they ever go on sale. I doubt it though since it's a PS3 game & PS3 games haven't really been going on sale a whole lot anymore sadly

Yakuza 0

You also have a lot of good RPGs as well

• Like 1