Guild Update - The Emperor trophy

A_Tennis_Giraffe

Hey guys, So I booted this game up today after having received the new update and I see there's a trophy for capturing 20 Kingdoms. I expected it to unlock for me as I had already captured all 26? of the kingdoms before the update, however it hasn't popped and I can't seem to get it to unlock. Is there something I'm missing or is this just not unlocking for people who completed the task pre-patch? Would appreciate any help or info, thanks!

The way I see this matter (based on observations with the other new trophies) will it unlock as soon as a new kingdom is purchased.

The trophy is most likely counting your kingdoms the moment one is bought and unlock at that point - meaning to wait for them to release a new one.

Was the same with the 100 troops trophy: it counted and unlocked after getting an additional one and not after starting the game after the patch.

Most likely the same with the troop level 20 one, that you have to bring a new one on 20 and not own one before. 

Even had to open the sub-menu of a character class for the game to realize I had a character class. Switching from one to another didn't do the trick at all.

Not that it helps you much, but I was able to get the trophy by opening my 20th kingdom, so at least the trophy can still fire although I don't know why the devs never consider people having unlocked a trophy requirements prior to a new patch and accounting for that.... Maybe try leveling a kingdom or something like that might trigger it to recheck. Something like that happened with one of the other trophies for me.

We probably don't need to wait too long for a new kingdom. One of the unoccupied areas on the map lost the fog covering it - meaning that they are working on a new kingdom for that location. 

If you look on the map, the one in the upper left, left side of Maugrim Woods. That's most likely the next one to pop up. Out of experience with the other kingdoms would I say a maximum of around two weeks from clearing the fog til the release.

• 3 weeks later...