games not showing up?

• 2 weeks later...

Is this new? I have previously synced games and had them show up on my profile here without earning any trophies in them. Even now you can see I have plenty of 0% games on my profile. I recently synced 7 or 8 new games to PSN and then updated my profile here but they aren't showing so I guess that's why, glad to know it isn't a glitch.

On a side note, the unearned trophy count no longer includes trophies from 0% games. I actually liked it the old way because I knew exactly the total amount of trophies I had left to earn including from games I had yet to play. I felt it was a nice way of keeping tabs on my backlog. Is there any way to check the amount of unearned trophies inc 0% games on the site or is there another site that does this (preferably one I do not have to subscribe to)?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SD90-KingRocZ_1 said:

Is this new? I have previously synced games and had them show up on my profile here without earning any trophies in them. Even now you can see I have plenty of 0% games on my profile. I recently synced 7 or 8 new games to PSN and then updated my profile here but they aren't showing so I guess that's why, glad to know it isn't a glitch.

It's always been like that. You didn't have to earn a trophy in the new game, or games, in question for them to show up. You just had to earn a new trophy in any game for your profile to update. My profile is full of 0% games too and they only show up after I have earned a new trophy, which is more often than not a trophy from a game I was playing prior to adding the new games to my profile.

I think the update process only checks your total trophies earned to the amount that was previously there and if there is no change then it doesn't update your profile. It doesn't check for any difference in the amount of games on the profile.

13 minutes ago, SD90-KingRocZ_1 said:

On a side note, the unearned trophy count no longer includes trophies from 0% games. I actually liked it the old way because I knew exactly the total amount of trophies I had left to earn including from games I had yet to play. I felt it was a nice way of keeping tabs on my backlog. Is there any way to check the amount of unearned trophies inc 0% games on the site or is there another site that does this (preferably one I do not have to subscribe to)?

If you click on the Trophy Advisor on your profile then it will tell you the full amount of unearned trophies in the top left. https://psnprofiles.com/SD90-KingRocZ_1/log?earned=unearned 

Yours currently states 1,024 unearned trophies. If you click Show DLC it jumps up to 1,190.

Edited by Stevieboy

14 minutes ago, SD90-KingRocZ_1 said:

You can go to your trophy advisor and see how many total unearned trophies you have. You can also include dlc in this as well to get a more accurate number

2 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

It's always been like that. You didn't have to earn a trophy in the new game, or games, in question for them to show up. You just had to earn a new trophy in any game for your profile to update.

If you click on the Trophy Advisor on your profile then it will tell you the full amount of unearned trophies in the top left. https://psnprofiles.com/SD90-KingRocZ_1/log?earned=unearned 

Yours currently states 1,024 unearned trophies. If you click Show DLC it jumps up to 1,190.

Ah now I get it, I misread your earlier comment when you explained it to the op.

I never knew that about the trophy advisor, its definitely what I was looking for. Thanks for the info guys, its greatly appreciated :)