LuuadPL

Team Synergy

29 posts in this topic

Most guilds don't get it either. Still a grind even with a group of people. I randomly joined a high rank guild yesterday, and they're no way near this.

I'm considering setting up a gaming session for this, asking people to grind out 750k gold before joining and having everyone pitch in when we're all ready, maybe even with screenshots to prove you've met the criteria. Need to make a new guild just for this, if I'm going to do this. I haven't decided yet. It would also compel everyone who wants this trophy this way, to leave their current guild, and be doubtful if they can return to it. It's probably best to this with trophy hunters who will leave the game altogether after getting this trophy (until a new dlc shows up). I will most likely leave again after haven gotten the current new trophies. This is the only one that can't be done in a few days on your own.

Oh well will sit there with the horrible get two vaults on my trophy list then :-(

I would be interested in joining a psnprofiles guild.  Trophies like this really suck.

I would also be interested in joining a guild of trophy hunters for this purpose.

To everyone interested in boosting this trophy: start grinding gold. I will make a gaming session this weekend (I hope).

Current plan: grind gold for now.

I will make a new guild just for this in two weeks time, and from monday the 20th we will donate the gold which has been collected by then. As said above, this needs 15.660.000 gold to complete, and even with 30 people, that is 522.000 gold each. I will ask for a minimum of 600.000 gold to join the guild on monday the 20th (send/post screenshots as proof). So there is time to grind out the remaining gold if less than 26 people end up joining this effort. If less than 15 people join, we wait until we have at least 15 people (or continue grinding ...). With 15 people it is 1.044.000 gold each. So please start grinding and don't stop at 600.000 gold. For 20 people it is 783.000 each, for 25 it is 626.400 each. Try to aim for 750.000 gold if possible.

Interested people will need to leave their current guild when it is time to get the trophy. If you have a one-person guild and leave that, you will probably lose every progress made on the statues. If you are the guild leader of a guild with members, that guild will probably have to disband. Or maybe you can make someone else guild leader. I really have no idea how the guild mechanics work exactly.

Here are my ideas on grinding gold.

- play PvP: I get about 1200 on average per win. With my +50% gold armor. I'm saving for the +100% gold armor. At the time I thought souls were more important. And maybe I'm still right about that in the long run. But now gold is of more importance. And I don't plan to play for 'the long run' anyway. My team is about 5500 strength.

- buy event chests with glory, 2500 gold for 250 glory,

- buy gold with diamons: 75.000 gold for 240 diamonds is the best deal here

- play the arena: gives 4000 gold for 8 won matches, 8000 with the +100% gold armor

- play treasure hunt: gives a bit of gold and glory, but takes a long time, so probably the only use for this is you need the two vaults trophy or use maps as part of your daily tasks

- buy with real money: I am not going to, use your own judgement if you are going to

- use keys: hardly worth the trouble, just playing the game will give some gold keys, and grinding PvP will undoubtedly get you to the 1st tier, which gives some glory keys. You'll probably use your keys anyway, this gives a bit of gold.

I think PvP is the best. It also gives a bit of glory, with which you can buy a few even chests. Even with the +100% armor, the arena only give 8000 gold for 8 won matches. I get more gold from 8 won PvP matches. Reaching the first tier in PvP got me about 150.000 gold I think. To give a first rough estimate of the time necessary for this gold grind.

Improvements on the plan and on how to grind gold are welcome. Ideas on the time frame to grind the necessary gold are as well.

I'm definitely up for this. I'm a new player this week but already level 35 and getting a steady amount of gold. I'm working by toward the armor now and will meet the requirements by the 20th.

Add me on PSN Di_ and I'll be waiting for ya. (I'm vrtualinsanity)

Thanks!

This is starting to look quite good. The gaming session has been opened. Grind gold and we'll get that trophy into our collection.

I'm interested too, almost 500,000 coins now and I can get more gold, I have diamonds for another 150,000 coins.

Edited by geunc

On 03/03/2017 at 6:25 PM, de_digibeet said:

To everyone interested in boosting this trophy: start grinding gold. I will make a gaming session this weekend (I hope).

Current plan: grind gold for now.

I will make a new guild just for this in two weeks time, and from monday the 20th we will donate the gold which has been collected by then. As said above, this needs 15.660.000 gold to complete, and even with 30 people, that is 522.000 gold each. I will ask for a minimum of 600.000 gold to join the guild on monday the 20th (send/post screenshots as proof). So there is time to grind out the remaining gold if less than 26 people end up joining this effort. If less than 15 people join, we wait until we have at least 15 people (or continue grinding ...). With 15 people it is 1.044.000 gold each. So please start grinding and don't stop at 600.000 gold. For 20 people it is 783.000 each, for 25 it is 626.400 each. Try to aim for 750.000 gold if possible.

Interested people will need to leave their current guild when it is time to get the trophy. If you have a one-person guild and leave that, you will probably lose every progress made on the statues. If you are the guild leader of a guild with members, that guild will probably have to disband. Or maybe you can make someone else guild leader. I really have no idea how the guild mechanics work exactly.

Here are my ideas on grinding gold.

- play PvP: I get about 1200 on average per win. With my +50% gold armor. I'm saving for the +100% gold armor. At the time I thought souls were more important. And maybe I'm still right about that in the long run. But now gold is of more importance. And I don't plan to play for 'the long run' anyway. My team is about 5500 strength.

- buy event chests with glory, 2500 gold for 250 glory,

- buy gold with diamons: 75.000 gold for 240 diamonds is the best deal here

- play the arena: gives 4000 gold for 8 won matches, 8000 with the +100% gold armor

- play treasure hunt: gives a bit of gold and glory, but takes a long time, so probably the only use for this is you need the two vaults trophy or use maps as part of your daily tasks

- buy with real money: I am not going to, use your own judgement if you are going to

- use keys: hardly worth the trouble, just playing the game will give some gold keys, and grinding PvP will undoubtedly get you to the 1st tier, which gives some glory keys. You'll probably use your keys anyway, this gives a bit of gold.

I think PvP is the best. It also gives a bit of glory, with which you can buy a few even chests. Even with the +100% armor, the arena only give 8000 gold for 8 won matches. I get more gold from 8 won PvP matches. Reaching the first tier in PvP got me about 150.000 gold I think. To give a first rough estimate of the time necessary for this gold grind.

Improvements on the plan and on how to grind gold are welcome. Ideas on the time frame to grind the necessary gold are as well.

I have one question, if you create a guild u cant donate on first week, i think the tasks resets after sunday(every week), so if 10-15 players joined and donate 500-600k and stay over the week without more joins you will lose cash on next week.

I wanna join but we can make this trophy in one day or two(around 25-30th?) cuz im studying and dont have much time to farm hehe...make a group on whatsapp or facebook and start grind, when all members(30) get the money we create a guild and start mass donations.

Make a join requeriments one print of your profile with 500-600k gold or another way to know that member have the gold.

Sorry for bad english :) 

I'm interested too! I'm in a solo guild now, but asa game'll finish re-download, i'll leave it.

11 hours ago, jpd_nascimento said:

I have one question, if you create a guild u cant donate on first week, i think the tasks resets after sunday(every week), so if 10-15 players joined and donate 500-600k and stay over the week without more joins you will lose cash on next week.

I wanna join but we can make this trophy in one day or two(around 25-30th?) cuz im studying and dont have much time to farm hehe...make a group on whatsapp or facebook and start grind, when all members(30) get the money we create a guild and start mass donations.

Make a join requeriments one print of your profile with 500-600k gold or another way to know that member have the gold.

Sorry for bad english :) 

I think that's exactly what the plan is.

Grind until the 20th, start the guild on Sunday the 19th, invites on Monday, maybe even on Sunday (europe time zone, the new tasks start at monday 8am in my time zone). Start donating from the 20th with the gold already grinded. This gives us all a week to see how it goes.

The group you mentioned is the gaming session which can be found here: https://psnprofiles.com/session/114727-gems-of-war

I don't have facebook, whatsapp or anything else. And creating a PSN group for this is also not necessary as psnprofiles provides it all right here, in the gaming session.

The print requirements for showing proof of having 600k is also mentioned in the gaming session. Check it out :).

"if you create a guild u cant donate on first week". I didn't know that. Does that mean the guild itself has to be made before the tasks reset? Can anyone shed some light on this?

10 hours ago, de_digibeet said:

I think that's exactly what the plan is.

Grind until the 20th, start the guild on Sunday the 19th, invites on Monday, maybe even on Sunday (europe time zone, the new tasks start at monday 8am in my time zone). Start donating from the 20th with the gold already grinded. This gives us all a week to see how it goes.

The group you mentioned is the gaming session which can be found here: https://psnprofiles.com/session/114727-gems-of-war

I don't have facebook, whatsapp or anything else. And creating a PSN group for this is also not necessary as psnprofiles provides it all right here, in the gaming session.

The print requirements for showing proof of having 600k is also mentioned in the gaming session. Check it out :).

"if you create a guild u cant donate on first week". I didn't know that. Does that mean the guild itself has to be made before the tasks reset? Can anyone shed some light on this?

About donate on first week: we can donate i just say to dont if we dont have all members over the week...sorry for bad english hahah....

Joined Session. Lets start grind.

My final update. We've finished the project and almost everyone in the gaming session has gotten the trophy. Still a few invites are pending.

The lessons to be learned from our successful attempt:

- Grind gold first, preferably at least 600k/participant. The larger the group the better.

- This needs 15.66 million gold as a team. Only donate to the chosen guild once your team has confirmed there is more than 15.66 million in stock within the team. We used screenshots to show how much gold we all had. Invite codes were shared by some with screenshots, others just typed it.

- A new guild suffices. Even though a new guild only has room for 10 people, with a few donations this goes up to the maximum of 30. It takes 9-10 donations of 600k to do this. These donations can be done straight after the guild has been made. It needs 25k gold to create a guild. The main advantage of making a new guild is that one of the team members is guild master and therefore has the power to kick people from the guild to make room for others, if necessary. If there already is a guild master in the team who is willing to use its guild for this project, you obviously don't have to make a new guild for this.

- Make sure the guild master has the invite codes of everyone. In order to receive a guild invitation, you have to be without a guild.

- It is not necessary to become psn friends with anyone in the team.

- Currently, if you join a guild that has completed all the guild tasks necessary for the Team Synergy trophy, you will get the trophy upon joining. This means you can rotate the team members so that everyone gets a chance to contribute gold and get the trophy later on. Maybe this will get patched, maybe not. For now it's is quite useful.

- Have a way to communicate as a team. You can use the gaming session comments for this, although that didn't seem to work very well in our attempt. We used a ps4 group for the majority of our communication.

Good luck.

Edited by de_digibeet

There's currently a gaming session for this.

This and Treasure Hunter are utterly stupid trophies. Way too much effort for the reward and not even remotely skill based. 

This is the only trophy i need, is there any slot available?

i am currently stockpiling gold.

psn: taguroizumo

invite code: FCKOFFF_9VU2

On 7/7/2017 at 8:49 AM, taguroizumo said:

This is the only trophy i need, is there any slot available?

i am currently stockpiling gold.

psn: taguroizumo

invite code: FCKOFFF_9VU2

There's a session created by Omega_Normand in the gaming sessions.  Just join the sessions, we are gonna do it once we have 20 peoples.

I'm currently holding just over a million gold if any guild is going for this, my invite code is JIMMY_4