Post Anime Wallpapers!

Artful

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I pretty much redid my entire wallpaper collection (trust me, it needed it... I had a ton of crap thrown in that folder <_<). I kept a few of my favorite ones & deleted everything else, then I went on a search for new ones... studying onion head I'm not going to post them individually though because I'm up to 40 100 already. :P 

6TGyT4C.png

It's probably hard to tell from just thumbnails, but I enhanced all of them some in Photoshop (including some of the ones posted by @Night Cast @Best girl @Avatar_Of_Battle), I think they look a lot better, but that's just my opinion. xD 

I did make a .zip of all 100 if anyone wants to download them for themselves (all images are in a .png format & sized at 1600x900): https://www.mediafire.com/?ihpac6ga5u5v9he

Edited by Masamune
Added 60 more wallpapers.
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Masamune said:

I pretty much redid my entire wallpaper collection (trust me, it needed it... I had a ton of crap thrown in that folder <_<). I kept a few of my favorite ones & deleted everything else, then I went on a search for new ones... studying onion head I'm not going to post them individually though because I'm up to 40 already. :P 

emEVJno.png

It's probably hard to tell from just thumbnails, but I enhanced all of them some in Photoshop (including some of the ones posted by @Night Cast @Best girl @Avatar_Of_Battle), I think they look a lot better, but that's just my opinion. xD 

I did make a .zip of all 40 if anyone wants to download them for themselves (all images are in a .png format & sized at 1600x900): https://www.mediafire.com/?ihpac6ga5u5v9he

Nice. I also think they look better.

Thanks for sharing them with the rest of us!

• Like 1