*Attention* Glitched Trophies in this game...

Papidadi

3 minutes ago, reckscollie said:

I got bored watching and trying to figure out what's happening. Care to explain a little bit?

He unlocked the 788th (last one) weapon and should have got the weapons 100% trophy. In my own research it seems to be something to do with having the DLC weapons and that adding to the count leading people to think they have them all when they really don't.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, skateak said:

He unlocked the 788th (last one) weapon and should have got the weapons 100% trophy. In my own research it seems to be something to do with having the DLC weapons and that adding to the count leading people to think they have them all when they really don't.

Thank you very much! <3

• Like 1

Did you download any dlc weapons from the store? You probably did so you really don't a have a complete weapon list. Subtract the number of dlc weapons you downloaded from the total and you will have the actual number. The trophy is not glitched. Here is a list of all the weapons for each class. Compare the lists to your list for each. You will find that indeed you are missing a few weapons. http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sp=nmt4&u=http://weapon.edf.jpn.com/&usg=ALkJrhj6A1tZ-_9ybjkVfry26K0BoufZ-w

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:04 PM, TheYuriG said:

14 minutes video just to say about a glitch? Holy shit

Hello Yuri, Yes it is a fourteen minute video showing the currently glitched trophies in EDF 2025. This video shows the pre round weapon total, the post round weapon total and the trophy not popping. Needed to accurately represent the facts.

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:27 PM, doom-monger said:

Did you download any dlc weapons from the store? You probably did so you really don't a have a complete weapon list. Subtract the number of dlc weapons you downloaded from the total and you will have the actual number. The trophy is not glitched. Here is a list of all the weapons for each class. Compare the lists to your list for each. You will find that indeed you are missing a few weapons. http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sp=nmt4&u=http://weapon.edf.jpn.com/&usg=ALkJrhj6A1tZ-_9ybjkVfry26K0BoufZ-w

Hello Doom-Monger, 780 regular weapons. 8 DLC weapons. The trophy is 100% glitched just watch my video...lol I just finished reloading and old save collecting all the weapons I was missing(Golden Darkness), exited to title screen and completed 3 main story mode missions. Still no weapon trophy or platinum. Gamers beware glitch trophies in the game...

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:34 PM, marvelboy10 said:

To sum this up for everyone. If you don't own any DLC for this game then there are no glitched trophies.

Hello Marvelboy10, To sum up my replies the trophy is glitched and blocking the platinum. My second glitched trophy which has blocked a platinum the trophy. The first being Trion's Defiance...

• Like 1

It's not 100% glitched. I know a few people who have the platinum for this game. I'm not sure why you're having a problem with it. I'm close to getting 780 weapons right now so I will confirm personally if the trophy unlocks or not. As of right now I will look deeper into the issue but until I get it myself I can't say anymore. I don't have the dlc weapons downloaded therefore my conclusion will based on a weapon list without the 8 dlc weapons. 

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 0:15 AM, doom-monger said:

It's not 100% glitched. I know a few people who have the platinum for this game. I'm not sure why you're having a problem with it. I'm close to getting 780 weapons right now so I will confirm personally if the trophy unlocks or not. As of right now I will look deeper into the issue but until I get it myself I can't say anymore. I don't have the dlc weapons downloaded therefore my conclusion will based on a weapon list without the 8 dlc weapons. 

Hello Doom-Monger,

Agreed the trophy is not 100% glitched as there has even been some recent platinum achievers of this game. It is note worthy that others have experienced a similar glitch with this trophy however they were able to work around it. Unfortunately the work around offered has not worked on my trophy. F.Y.I. I deleted all game data files, deleted the DLC files I had downloaded *reloaded and old save file *and collected the weapons I was missing on mission 83 Massive Mobilization and still no trophy pop. Therefore I can say my personal trophy is 100% glitched and appears has nothing to do with the DLC as Marvelboy10 had previously stated.

P.S. I have personally experienced 14 glitched trophies.

Edited by Papidadi
Adjusting relevant information

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-3-20 at 6:33 PM, Papidadi said:

Agreed the trophy is not 100% glitched as there has even been some recent platinum achievers of this game. It is note worthy that others have experienced a similar glitch with this trophy however they were able to work around it. Unfortunately the work around offered has not worked on my trophy. F.Y.I. I deleted all game data files, deleted the DLC files I had downloaded *reloaded and old save file *and collected the weapons I was missing on mission 83 Massive Mobilization and still no trophy pop. Therefore I can say my personal trophy is 100% glitched and appears has nothing to do with the DLC as Marvelboy10 had previously stated.

P.S. I have personally experienced 14 glitched trophies.

I found some information about this and it seems, in some cases, you have to use all weapons at least once. Check all the weapons you have with a "new" flashing over it and use them in a mission on easy, the fastest and easiest one you can. See if the trophy pops in the end.

I currently have around 80% weapons, I'll know this with more detail when I get 100%.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BTW the DLC weapons (8, 2 for each class) DO count for the 788 weapons. I started a new game on a different profile, I had 22 weapons which included this 8. What happened to people without the DLC is that they would probably have to win them like the others. I'll only see this once I'll finish the game, don't want to create crazy issues at this point in mine, by deleting the app and data and reinstalling again without the DLC. The list that exists in an Excel file is missing 4 weapons, the free ones from the DLC for the Ranger and Air Raider.

On 18.06.2017 at 7:06 AM, cris3f said:

BTW the DLC weapons (8, 2 for each class) DO count for the 788 weapons. The list that exists in an Excel file is missing 4 weapons, the free ones from the DLC for the Ranger and Air Raider.

Has it been confirmed by other players too? Some say that you have to use every weapon at least once or play random story mission for the game to count 100% (and not the DLC weapon farming missions). The Google list has 780 weapons but it doesn't have DLC stuff. Noone has done a trophy guide whatsoever. There's a good guide on GameFAQs though, if anyone have trouble with the game. I'm on the road of weapon's collecting and beating every mission on all of the difficulties. I can't give more facts on that but I really hope the game will not glitch on me.

I'm at 754 weapons right now, stopped doing most levels, specially the easy ones, a while ago until I finish the 100% weapons trophy. Towards the end, new weapons are a pain to get. The game does have a stupid "mood" in that sometimes, now matter how many games you play and how many weapons crates you get it gives you no new weapons. It was easy to see this while still having many new weapons to get, it's a even bigger pain now. When it's in the correct mood it will give at least 1 new weapon every game you have a decent weapons crate count (3 or 4 +), just not giving a new one in a game once in a while. If it's in a bad mood you can play 10+ games in a row with 12-15 weapons crates each and you'll get none new weapons.

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎11 at 8:22 AM, cris3f said:

I found some information about this and it seems, in some cases, you have to use all weapons at least once. Check all the weapons you have with a "new" flashing over it and use them in a mission on easy, the fastest and easiest one you can. See if the trophy pops in the end.

I currently have around 80% weapons, I'll know this with more detail when I get 100%.

Hello Cris3f, Thank you for the information. I will try it out at some point in the near future...

9 hours ago, Papidadi said:

Hello Cris3f, Thank you for the information. I will try it out at some point in the near future...

Hope you succeed in getting the trophy. I also had a glitch on Need for Speed Most Wanted after another HUGE grind, and I know how frustrating that is.

Nice videos on EDF, I also played all levels with 2 players, a dummy one for picking weapons and increasing armor.

My last few weapons are driving me nuts...

On 2017-6-22 at 3:27 AM, Papidadi said:

Found this:

"Word of warning! I noticed that whilst I was playing different characters on one occasion the 2nd player character picked up a weapon that made them pass one of the achievement requirements, either 10% or 50% but it didn't 'pop' and I had to get another new weapon with them as player 1 for it to trigger. So potentially you could miss the 100% weapon achievement, if the 2nd player picks up the last new weapon when using 2 different classes."

However you used fencer as your 1st player so probably it doesn't apply.

Also found this;

"I finally got the 100% weapon trophy and my Battle History said I have 788 weapons. I think I might know why the glitch occurred so I will recount the exact circumstance:

I had 2 weapons I needed for the trophy: LV47 Ion Mirror Shield 4E and LV2 Tower Shield, I decided to get LV2 Tower Shield first then LV47 Ion Shield as the last weapon. I played offline splitscreen in DLC3-2 for 45 minutes to farm for weapons and armor. When I checked the list, the LV47 Ion Shield was there, but the trophy would not pop up. 

Today, I used my old save data that I had 786 weapons and retry farming for LV47 Ion Shield. I do offline splitscreen to get it again in DLC3-2, but it was not the last weapon I need. I then do offline 31 Charge Phase 3 on EASY to get the LV2 Tower Shield and the trophy finally pop up.

Probable Conclusion: Maybe if you AFK farm for your last weapon using the DLC mission pack, the items somehow does not count toward your total weapons for the trophy despite your Battle History actually added that weapon to your total. Maybe the game had to process too many items at once that it skipped giving you the trophy. Whenever I AFK farm armor, after the mission was over, the game always took sometimes to auto-save due to about nearly 1000 items I gained in 1 hour."

and

"The weapon Trophy/Achievements dont unlock in the DLC all you need to do is finish a stage from the main game for it to pop."

This is also pasted from another board.

I'm  almost finishing my weapons grinding, been farming level 82, Battle to the Death as I have almost everything done in all classes on Inferno from level 65 and up (it will just be boring finishing the easier missions on each level to get the remainder trophies. I'll leave a Air Raider weapon for last, as it's the easier character to farm on 82. Before getting the last weapon I'll make a backup of my save file and see if it pops with 2 players in solo offline. If not I'll try Air Raider solo after reloading backup. 

On 25.06.2017 at 7:13 AM, cris3f said:

Also found this;

"I finally got the 100% weapon trophy and my Battle History said I have 788 weapons. I think I might know why the glitch occurred so I will recount the exact circumstance:

I had 2 weapons I needed for the trophy: LV47 Ion Mirror Shield 4E and LV2 Tower Shield, I decided to get LV2 Tower Shield first then LV47 Ion Shield as the last weapon. I played offline splitscreen in DLC3-2 for 45 minutes to farm for weapons and armor. When I checked the list, the LV47 Ion Shield was there, but the trophy would not pop up. 

Today, I used my old save data that I had 786 weapons and retry farming for LV47 Ion Shield. I do offline splitscreen to get it again in DLC3-2, but it was not the last weapon I need. I then do offline 31 Charge Phase 3 on EASY to get the LV2 Tower Shield and the trophy finally pop up.

Probable Conclusion: Maybe if you AFK farm for your last weapon using the DLC mission pack, the items somehow does not count toward your total weapons for the trophy despite your Battle History actually added that weapon to your total. Maybe the game had to process too many items at once that it skipped giving you the trophy. Whenever I AFK farm armor, after the mission was over, the game always took sometimes to auto-save due to about nearly 1000 items I gained in 1 hour."

and

"The weapon Trophy/Achievements dont unlock in the DLC all you need to do is finish a stage from the main game for it to pop."

Yep, I've read that solution. The worst thing is that there's no confirmed conclusion what is wrong with this trophy. Many players had different experiences, but I guess that it's good to try everything to finally get the plat after all this grinding. I'm almost at 50% of the weapons right now. Will definitely back-up my save when getting close to 100%.

• 1 month later...

After a gigantic struggle to get the last stupid weapon (Rule of God for the Air Raider) that lasted more than 2 months and on which I wasted a ton of time, finally managed to get it online. Trophy popped, so I think that the reason that Papidapi's one didn't is that he got his last weapon using DLC. I already wrote about that on the small guides I wrote and I say the same again. Don't use DLC for the last weapons. This trophy is a huge task, it's extremely luck based and ut's not the one you want to mess with. So don's use DLC levels towards its end. And you can do it online, although playing online is no paradise. Do remember that difficulty scales a lot and most players are either very basic or each follow their own strategy (read it's a mess usually).

Anyway this is not a usual trophy hunter's game anyway. 

• 4 months later...

Finally, got the platinum. I didn't use DLC and everything turned out to be well. The game is long as heck, yet I did play other games between the occasional grinding/farming to get my mind some "fresh air". Otherwise I think that I would grow some hornet wings myself and fly away ;D Good luck to those who will hunt for platinum in the future!