Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

On 29-7-2017 at 6:03 PM, Deceptrox said:

That's not the answer. The name stars with B.

15 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

2. What is the alter ego of the Scarlet Spider?

A) Angelo Fortunato          B ) Devon Lewis          C) Ben Reilly

the combination of those 2 hints making it fairly easy ;)

C

• Like 1

7. One of the incarnations of this villain was Peter Parker’s teacher at Science Camp when he was a kid. Who is this enemy?

A) Lizard         B ) Doctor Octopus         C) Spencer Smythe

Topic: It’s impossible, isn’t it?

8. “It’s Impossible” is the first level from the fourth episode of Duke Nukem 3D. What is the name of this episode?

A) Sharpnel City       B ) The Birth       C) Lunar Apocalypse 

1. Lara Croft

10. Lara Croft GO

I got questions 6 & 10 from Hitman topic correct.

7. One of the incarnations of this villain was Peter Parker’s teacher at Science Camp when he was a kid. Who is this enemy?

A) Lizard         B ) Doctor Octopus

Topic: It’s impossible, isn’t it?

8. “It’s Impossible” is the first level from the fourth episode of Duke Nukem 3D. What is the name of this episode?

A) Sharpnel City       B ) The Birth

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So... this still going?

Anyway:

1. When did the first  Ratchet and Clank video game come out? 2002

2. What species is Ratchet? Lombax

3. Who or what is Clank? a robot

4. How did Clank come to be?

5. Fill in the blank ________ Qwark

6. True or false, did Ratchet and Clank ever have their own film? yes

7. What is the name of the infamous villain that appears as the main protagonist in the first Ratchet and Clank game?

8. Is Ratchet the only Lombax left?

9. Name at least 5 games in the Ratchet and Clank franchise aside from part 1, "Going Commando", and "Up Your Arsenal".

10. What game company developed Ratchet and Clank? Insomniac Games

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zanreo said:

So... this still going?

Yes it's just that no one has answered the remaining questions yet. I added some more questions of my own if you want to check. I'll add more this weekend. :)

Do you have any questions you would like to submit?

• Like 2

@marvelboy10

Topic: Tomb Raider/ Lara Croft history

2. Tomb Raider Chronicle" is what number game in the Tomb Raider franchise?

= 5

3. Where was Lara Croft born in the original story? (hint: where is Wimbledon located? )

= UK

4. What year was Lara Croft born?

= 1968

5.During Tomb Raider: Legend we are introduced to many of Lara's friends. One of them is an engineer named Anaya. What was Anaya's last name?

= Imanu

8) In which country does the first level in the first "Tomb Raider" game start? (hint: the current 1st place holder for my Trivia is from here) 

= Mexico? 

9.What is the name of the 15th level in Tomb Raider 2?

= Temple of Xian?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

8. Peru

I need to get my PS3 back to play the trilogy. No wifi nor blutooth sadly, at least for now :(

The Trilogy is smooth. Just a few speed runs for Anniversary for the platinum and 100% in the Trilogy :).

• Like 1

On 3/3/2017 at 2:02 AM, marvelboy10 said:

Topic: Ratchet and Clank

1. When did the first  Ratchet and Clank video game come out?

2. What species is Ratchet?

3. Who or what is Clank?

4. How did Clank come to be?

5. Fill in the blank ________ Qwark

6. True or false, did Ratchet and Clank ever have their own film?

7. What is the name of the infamous villain that appears as the main protagonist in the first Ratchet and Clank game?

8. Is Ratchet the only Lombax left?

9. Name at least 5 games in the Ratchet and Clank franchise aside from part 1, "Going Commando", and "Up Your Arsenal".

10. What game company developed Ratchet and Clank? 

Oh boy, looking at the bold format it looks like I might have a change :D 

1. 2002
  2. a Lombax
  3. a robot, loyal sidekick of Ratchet after their first adventure/game. ( And a production fault. He was supposed to be a bigger, much larger robot)
  4. Manufactured at a planet. Due to being a production fault (see 3), he escaped the planet and crashed on another planet (veldin?)
  5. CAPTAIN
  6. True, the film based on the game (based on the movie =D )
  7. OK First game, so we're talking the original Ratchet and Clank. Chairman Drek
  8. No, in Ratchet & Clank 2, there is a female lombax. In a crack in time there is another lombax
  9. Alright here we go
    1. Ratchet & Clank (the PS4 remaster)
    2. R&C: A crack in time
    3. R&C: Quest for booty
    4. R&C: Into the nexus
    5. R&C: All 4 one
  10. Insomniac Games
  • Like 1

Since it hasn't been answered yet and I got a 50% chance here:

A - Sharpnel City?

2 hours ago, Official-ME- said:

If I have this answer correct then Damn I'm Good (^_^ )

Correct. I had to start my laptop to check your answer as I couldn't see anything but a rectangle on my mobile.

1 hour ago, Zanreo said:

Since it hasn't been answered yet and I got a 50% chance here:

A - Sharpnel City?

That's not correct, anyway that question was answered correctly some time ago.

20 minutes ago, ee28max said:

Wow, the Movie Quotes questions must be really tough :lol:.

@Deceptrox

Topic: Spider-Man

= Lizard?

That's not correct. 

• Like 1

8. Which legendary match made Roman Reigns one of the biggest heels in the RAW roster?

I suppose you are looking for the one against the Undertaker at Wtestlemania which was Taker's second defeat in that PPV's history. 

As a personal opinion, I didn't watch the match nor any match in many years, with a few exceptions (Taker vs Lesnar, Rock vs super Cena twice), but it was a terrible move to have Reigns beat Taker. Yeah, the Undertaker was defeated before by Lesnar, but Lesnar without a doubt will defeat easily any wrestler in the rooster (current and anyone who was part of the rooster in the past, except Kurt Angle) in a real match or in an unscripted wrestling match. Besides Lesnar has always had power, and specially technique. You can watch his matches when he joined WWE, his feuds with Taker or Angle and you'll probably rejoice. I like that gimmick he had back there better than his current one.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

8. Which legendary match made Roman Reigns one of the biggest heels in the RAW roster?

I suppose you are looking for the one against the Undertaker at Wtestlemania which was Taker's second defeat in that PPV's history. 

As a personal opinion, I didn't watch the match nor any match in many years, with a few exceptions (Taker vs Lesnar, Rock vs super Cena twice), but it was a terrible move to have Reigns beat Taker. Yeah, the Undertaker was defeated before by Lesnar, but Lesnar without a doubt will defeat easily any wrestler in the rooster (current and anyone who was part of the rooster in the past) in a real match or in an unscripted wrestling match. Besides Lesnar has always had power, and specially technique. You can watch his matches when he joined WWE, his feuds with Taker or Angle and you'll probably rejoice. I like that gimmick he had back there better than his current one.

Correct ?

I'm also unhappy with the fact that Taker lost to Reigns at WrestleMania. Brock was super-powered back then in WWE. I watched his matches where his defeated The Rock to become the new WWE Champion, until he lost to Goldberg before they left WWE. His match with Goldberg wasn't so fun to watch as it looked like they were excited to leave. I also loved it when Brock used to be "somehow" a high flyer. Have you seen his backflip and landed on his head? He was knocked out cold in the ring. His gimmick wasn't so good, IMO. I love the current one.  

@Deceptrox

Topic: Spider-Man

= Then it must be Doctor Octopus

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ee28max said:

Wow, the Movie Quotes questions must be really tough :lol:.

haha guess so too :) they are there for a while now.

i'll give them some small hints then:

2: 1 part brave. 3 parts fool.  rider

3: we were never the problem. we are the solution.  not normal

4: blood must have blood  number

6: wicked is good  can't find the way

10: i see you  blue