Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

Hi there! It's been a while since I last posted on the forums... Life is a bitch and right now I'm finishing my course of studies so I haven't had time to play (or even think about playing) Lol

All the same, I'll be back in about a month.

In the meantime... ;)

Topic: PS Plus

1. What year was PS Plus introduced?

2. How much does it currently cost for a year membership?

3. What was one for first PS Plus games?

Wipeout hd

4. How many games have been a freebie courtesy of PS Plus?

Do you mean the total amoynt of free games? 525+6 for this month = 531

5. Name 3 games (1 per console) that are free for Plus this month?

Mgs:tpp ps4

Hustle Kings ps3

Hue psvita

6. Which of these games have never been featured as a PS plus game

A) Twisted Metal 

B ) Transformers: Devastation

c) Shadow of Mordor

d) Infamous First Light

C. shadow of mordor

(The question majes it look like more than one game should be selected due to the "have" you placed there I think)

7. Which of these games have been featured on PS Plus

A) Hardware Rivals

B ) Ratchet and Clank (PS4) 

c) The Little Acre

D) Resistance: Burning Skies 

only a. Hardware rivals

(The question majes it look like more than one game should be selected due to the "have" you placed there I think)

8. True or false. Sam and Max; The Devil's Playhouse  was a PS Plus game back in December of 2010.

true

9. How much does a 3 month membership currently cost?

10. How much does a 1 month membership currently cost?

Bonus question: What is the sum of the price of the current 1 year, 3 month, and 1 month membership price?

94,97 :)

• Like 1

@marvelboy10, please scratch out the questions from my trivia that were answered, only #2 is up for grabs.

2. "My strategy/plan for this mission: Get rich and get out" is a quote from the main antagonist of this game.

Hint: One of its trophies requires you to play 100 online matches. Another trophy requires you to kill 10k enemies.

Edited by Deceptrox

On 10/8/2017 at 9:33 AM, Deceptrox said:

@marvelboy10, please scratch out the questions from my trivia that were answered, only #2 is up for grabs.

2. "My strategy/plan for this mission: Get rich and get out" is a quote from the main antagonist of this game.

Hint: One of its trophies requires you to play 100 online matches. Another trophy requires you to kill 10k enemies.

Killzone: Mercenary, I believe.

• Like 1

9. Name the three branches of U.S government.

judiciary legislative and executive

10. What does each branch consist of and how do they operate?

executive: the president

Judiciary: national judges

legislative: senators

each branch operates independently from each other, and they regulate and control the behaviour of the rest

• Like 1

WWE: Part II

2. List the famous "Big Four" PPVs of WWE. Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, and Survivor Series.

5. Which famous female mixed martial artist challenged Charlotte Flair to a match? Ronda Rousey?

9. What was the most shocking Spear of Roman Reigns in 2016 that got the fans to act so wild? I suppose the one against the Undertaker

@marvelboy10, you can scratch my last psn profile question out, someone already answered it.                                

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2017 at 6:03 AM, Deceptrox said:

WWE: Part II

2. List the famous "Big Four" PPVs of WWE. Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, and Survivor Series.

5. Which famous female mixed martial artist challenged Charlotte Flair to a match? Ronda Rousey?

9. What was the most shocking Spear of Roman Reigns in 2016 that got the fans to act so wild? I suppose the one against the Undertaker

@marvelboy10, you can scratch my last psn profile question out, someone already answered it.                                

Correct on 2 and 5. 

At number 9, I'm looking for the one in 2016. The one against The Undertaker was 2017. But the hint is it happened at WrestleMania.

3 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Against Big Show in Royal Rumble when The Rock help him?

6. Pedigree? 

Nope. HINT: WrestleMania 2016. There was one very unexpected Spear, and it was on Triple H's ringside manager.

6. Nope, only Seth Rollins does the Pedigree. But you're close, keep trying. You can use any source if you're struggling.

On 2/3/2017 at 10:02 PM, marvelboy10 said:

Topic: Thor (Marvel) 

1. Who is the father of Thor?

ODIN

2. Who is the adopted brother of Thor?

LOKI

3. What is the name of Thor's hammer?

Mjolnir

4. Who was the main antagonist in Thor: The Dark World?

LOKI

5. Where does Thor live?

Either the Earth or Asgard, depending on the period of time ;)

6. What is the name of the rainbow bridge in Asgard?

Bifrost

7. Who is the guardian of the bridge?

Hemdal

8. How many realms are there?

nine

9. True or false. Loki is actually a frost giant and his biological father's name is Laufey.

True

10. name at least 1 marvel hero that will make an appearance in Thor: Ragnarok.

Hulk :P

Is this based on the movies?? If so, I guess I got most answers right :P I'm not aware of the differences between the movies and the comics.

1. What is the U.S constitution?

The supreme law of the United States :P

2. How many amendments are there in the U.S. Constitution?

3. How many amendments did the Bill Of Rights consist of?

4. Alexander Hamilton supports what? A) Strong central government or B ) that the farmers have better working conditions.

A

5. Who was the President of the United States after the American Revolution?

George Washington

6.  What number president was Thomas Jefferson?

3rd

7. Who helped the Americans during the American Revolution?

France

8. Who won the American Revolution war?

The American? xD

9. Name the three branches of U.S government.

Was this answer incorrect? I answered it some time ago.

This has been out there too much time... It's time to browse the internet xD

On 16/10/2017 at 10:00 AM, Gray-Fox-44 said:

executive: the president

Judiciary: national judges

legislative: senators

each branch operates independently from each other, and they regulate and control the behaviour of the rest

This is what I said about this. Maybe it is not accurate, I based this on my own country's branches. :P

• Like 1

@ee28max,

10. Match the correct WWE Superstar with their nicknames:

1) Shawn Michaels          V) HBK                                         

2) CM Punk                     IV) Best in the World  (Not sure)                                        

3) Natalya                        IX) The Queen of Harts  (I suppose so)                                         

4) John Cena                   I) Doctor of Thuganomics (the only of his gimmicks I liked)                                            

5) Baron Corbin               X) The Lone Wolf                                            

6) Kevin Owens               VIII) Face of America  (Not sure)                                 

7) Kane                            VI) The Big Red Monster                                          

8) The Undertaker            III) The Phenom                                         

9) Shinsuke Nakamura     VII) King of Strong Style (Not sure)                          

10) Chris Jericho               II) Y2J                                        

• Like 1

Topic: Old cartoons/animated series/animes

1. Which Rurouni Kenshin’s (a.k.a. Samurai X) villain died from blood evaporation?

MAKOTO SHISHIO

2. The protagonists from this animated series are three humanoid human-sized mice that love to ride their motorcycles.
LOS MOTORATONES DE MARTE (IN MY COUNTRY) xD BIKER MICE FROM MARS

3. ELFSHIMA is an anagram which means “I AM FLESH” from the episode “The Mask of Gorgon”. This episode belongs to a famous cartoon/animated series that had a newer version some years ago. What is the name of this cartoon/animated series?
LOS FELINOS COSMICOS (THUNDERCATS) :P

4. In Saint Seiya during the Sanctuary battle, what macabre souvenirs decorated the walls and floor of Cancer Temple?
HUMAN HEADS/FACES

6. In Dragon Ball, who was the first individual to kill Goku?

PICCORO, during the fight with goku's brother, Raditz.

7. What is the name of this animated series starring technological advanced dinosaurs from outer space?

A) Dinosaucers

8. What is the teenage mutant ninja turtle’s favorite food?
PIZZA

9. What is the name of the protagonist of the cartoon/series The Pirates of Dark Water?

A) Ray              B ) Rick            C) Ren
C

10. Who is summoned when certain young people combine their powers yelling: Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Heart?

EL CAPITAN PLANETA (CAPTAIN PLANET?) xD

MAN! I LOVED THIS TRIVIA! So many good memories...
Are you in your 30's? xD

Curious fact: I have a dragon ball tattoo which I'm going to expand really soon. The draft includes lion-o and mummra, shiryu, some pokemons, and cloud and sephiroth form ffvii :P

PS: You should have included something about the STREET SHARKS ;)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

MAN! I LOVED THIS TRIVIA! So many good memories...
Are you in your 30's? xD

Curious fact: I have a dragon ball tattoo which I'm going to expand really soon. The draft includes lion-o and mummra, shiryu, some pokemons, and cloud and sephiroth form ffvii :P

PS: You should have included something about the STREET SHARKS ;)

Correct on everything. Yup, I'm in my early 30's.

I don't remember if I watched Street Sharks when I was younger.

Edited by Deceptrox

5 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Same here, 32...

Question n°5 is too specific for me to remember...

Try to remember what drives Duffy (Lucas in spanish) to do things.

By the way, on the Saint Seiya question, it's faces. I can't believe you thought human heads was the answer. The "name" of Cancer gold saint gives away the answer.

Edited by Deceptrox

3 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

By the way, on the Saint Seiya question, it's faces. I can't believe you thought human heads was the answer. The "name" of Cancer's gold saint gives away the answer.

Right, I just couldn't remember accurately whether the ornaments were only the faces or the whole heads xD The name is Mask, is I am not wrong ;)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

@ee28max,

10. Match the correct WWE Superstar with their nicknames:

1) Shawn Michaels          V) HBK                                         

2) CM Punk                     IV) Best in the World  (Not sure)                                        

3) Natalya                        IX) The Queen of Harts  (I suppose so)                                         

4) John Cena                   I) Doctor of Thuganomics (the only of his gimmicks I liked)                                            

5) Baron Corbin               X) The Lone Wolf                                            

6) Kevin Owens               VIII) Face of America  (Not sure)                                 

7) Kane                            VI) The Big Red Monster                                          

8) The Undertaker            III) The Phenom                                         

9) Shinsuke Nakamura     VII) King of Strong Style (Not sure)                          

10) Chris Jericho               II) Y2J                                        

Correct! :yay: 

I also liked his previous gimmicks. The current is still awesome too.

Edited by ee28max

26 minutes ago, ee28max said:

@Deceptrox The Next WWE set of questions will include the Retired Era, maybe some from the Attitude Era and so on, to make it easier for you :). When was the last time (exact) you watched WWE? 

If I recall correctly the last year I watched wwe was 2008. I don't know remember which month I stopped watching it though.

• Like 1