Orisa Joins the Battle! (AND Trophies!)

Maxie_M0us3

**NOW AVAILABLE!** A new hero joins the battle: Orisa! As a new Tank, her abilities focus on defending and support her teammates on the frontline.

You can see an overview of her abilities here: https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/orisa/

Of course, which means new hero means... new Trophies! Here are below. They seem easier than Sombra's and Ana's trophies... but Halt State is beyond harder than any trophy in Overwatch so far!

382f2969a0.png

Halt State

Pull enemies into 1000 damage with a single use of Orisa's "Halt!" ability

Overclocked

Amplify 900 damage with a single use of Orisa's Supercharger.

Edited by Maxie the Mouse
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

Halt State

Pull enemies into 1000 damage with a single use of Orisa's "Halt!" ability

Based on the gameplay videos I've seen so far, this looks like it could be quite hard to achieve. You've basically got to pull either a large number of squishies or a couple of the beefier tanks into something that's going to do 1,000 damage to them, e.h. Hanzo's ult. 

Based on the gameplay I've seen, the range of the ability isn't all that much, but it could be that players are still getting to grips with it.

1 hour ago, StrickenBiged said:

Based on the gameplay videos I've seen so far, this looks like it could be quite hard to achieve. You've basically got to pull either a large number of squishies or a couple of the beefier tanks into something that's going to do 1,000 damage to them, e.h. Hanzo's ult. 

Based on the gameplay I've seen, the range of the ability isn't all that much, but it could be that players are still getting to grips with it.

Somebody figured out a way to do it already... and it's in test server... o_o

• Like 2

Oh there are already the Description for the Trophies then, i saw the titles and spary but wondered what they asked for. 

Well they seems both Quite easy or hard depending on your team, The barrier one looks like what was for Mei basically with a Smaller Wall so Just wait for a like Grav to get into and use it as protection from something else; while the other well depend on your team...

Anyway i guess we'll see, PTR and live are always different stuff and so are future updates, for Example Doing the 15 Hack with Sombra is waay easier :P

5 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:

That's weird. So it counts as 1,000 damage even if the character only has 200 health... I'd have thought that it had to be 1,000 damage received, not just 1,000 dealt out.

Not sure if it was intended like that or just a little bit glitchy or maybe even coincidence but I got it like that on the PTR

• 2 weeks later...

Since i see no post about it, they announced yesterday that Orisa will join next Tuesday for who is interested :)

Hopefully the Trophies won't be as Luck based as the Sombra Cute One...

I Mean we have the description and what to do but without actually trying her and see who knows!

Orisa is now LIVE! Keep in note that she won't be available for Competitive Play on her first week of release, so the players learn to master her. So basically, there's only Quick Play to get her trophies! Good luck to get them while people will Instal-lock her within her first week!

Awww i was so dissapointed by that, i was hoping to wreck people getting her with tracer but gotta wait a week xD

Anyway don't really care now for trophies, they'll come for me hopefully.

As Hero well personally i've found her really good around a team, really Bad when alone! 

I got super charger in a few matches and I'm still working on the other one.

If anyone gets it, post a vid so we can see what method you used. I *thought* I did the halt into D.va ult (my friend threw dva ult) but I didn't unlock it. So I don't know if you have to shoot Halt FIRST, THEN have dva ult explore, or WHILE they're being pulled by halt? I'm pretty sure when I did it they were getting pulled BY halt, maybe it doesn't count until they fully get pulled over to position.

So after a few matches with my friend, we managed to combo someone to see if the full 1000 damage from dvas blast will pop the trophy and it didn't. It was either patched and updated from the PTR version or its a bit wonky in how it decides to pop. This is basically ideal. Pulled someone directly onto the blast.

Worst case scenario is it needs to be 1000 damage total across multiple targets which means this trophy, is REALLY difficult. Basically REQUIRES graviton surge to even have a chance.

Edited by FearForDignity

17 hours ago, FearForDignity said:

If anyone gets it, post a vid so we can see what method you used. I *thought* I did the halt into D.va ult (my friend threw dva ult) but I didn't unlock it. So I don't know if you have to shoot Halt FIRST, THEN have dva ult explore, or WHILE they're being pulled by halt? I'm pretty sure when I did it they were getting pulled BY halt, maybe it doesn't count until they fully get pulled over to position.

So after a few matches with my friend, we managed to combo someone to see if the full 1000 damage from dvas blast will pop the trophy and it didn't. It was either patched and updated from the PTR version or its a bit wonky in how it decides to pop. This is basically ideal. Pulled someone directly onto the blast.

Worst case scenario is it needs to be 1000 damage total across multiple targets which means this trophy, is REALLY difficult. Basically REQUIRES graviton surge to even have a chance.

Those sound like really bad news :( I´ll give it a go as soon as I manage to pick her up without playing in a full dps team and no support.

3 hours ago, RyuVienna said:

Those sound like really bad news :( I´ll give it a go as soon as I manage to pick her up without playing in a full dps team and no support.

I really hope I'm wrong and it's just picky. Graviton Surge being required will make this trophy really hard. Let me know whenever you get to your own round of testing.

On 22/3/2017 at 4:34 AM, FearForDignity said:

This trophy buggy as ''Rapid Discord''.

Use "Supercharger" to kill enemy team (I recommend combo with Bastion) & hope that Mercy resurrect them so your team could do bit extra damage over 900.

For ''Halt State'' you need to pull more than just one enemy. Especially Tanks 

I hope this helps

Edited by iAwesomus

• 2 weeks later...

I have enough! I can't get the damn Halt State! NOBODY wants to play with me and cooperate to do it LEGIT! I refuse to boost this trophy, it'll feel that I don't deserve this Platinum trophy I've got 100% legit... Please some people help me...

Her trophies are a lot more difficult than I was expecting. I'm currently going after Overclocked (supercharger) and it's slow going. The highest I've gotten so far with it is around 840 in a single use. I haven't exclusively went for Halt State yet, but I have attempted to pull multiple enemies when someone was ult'ing, but no luck so far...

11 hours ago, SirEricLPer said:

I am currently going for the "Halt State" trophy. I would suggest for a friend to play DVA and you pull them together shortly before the mech explodes. Yesterday I was close many times :)

I just started going for it and so far my best luck has been a Hanzo ultimate: I'll just use my Halt ability in the middle of Hanzo's ultimate and attempt to pull people inside of it. I'll be sure to keep that in mind for D.Va.