Nintendo Switch Friend Codes - Add Switch Friends!

Parker

On 03/03/2017 at 6:57 PM, Parker said:

Since Nintendo has bizarrely decided to use friend codes again with their new system I figured we should have a thread to share our codes and add each other.

On X360 and PlayStation, I'm quite often getting friend requests from people I don't know, a fair few of those try to get me to help in games I haven't played in ages... Friend codes do fine for me :)

Not going to just post my code online but I will keep watching the thread :ninja:

SW-0258-0571-5520

Thanks for starting this thread.  I wonder why Nintendo still goes with the friend codes...

So far I'm really liking the Switch other than having only ONE game.  Waiting for the exclusive RPGs and the Virtual Consoles to hit *crosses fingers for GameCube games*

9 hours ago, Piggie_Pie said:

SW-0258-0571-5520

Thanks for starting this thread.  I wonder why Nintendo still goes with the friend codes...

So far I'm really liking the Switch other than having only ONE game.  Waiting for the exclusive RPGs and the Virtual Consoles to hit *crosses fingers for GameCube games*

Yeah true,  I want some the RPG goodness the 3DS got, even considering getting Disgaea 5 again even though I already have it on PS4 with the season pass bought...

11 minutes ago, blazeaire said:

Yeah true,  I want some the RPG goodness the 3DS got, even considering getting Disgaea 5 again even though I already have it on PS4 with the season pass bought...

If you haven't tried I am Setsuna I do recommend it.  It's not the most innovative JRPG out there (in fact its mostly an homage to some early square snes games) but it's good for what it is.  If you want to stick with physical you can import the JP version which has english tracks otherwise it's download only @$39.99

• Like 1

2 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

If you haven't tried I am Setsuna I do recommend it.  It's not the most innovative JRPG out there (in fact its mostly an homage to some early square snes games) but it's good for what it is.  If you want to stick with physical you can import the JP version which has english tracks otherwise it's download only @$39.99

Yeah maybe later if it has a sale, I'm not really into most old school stuff tbh, maybe cuz I don't have the nostalgia that people have growing up playing them but I never really got into the early FF games and I've tried most of them up to X and I hated that one so much, despite people always saying it's the best one  :hmm:

3 minutes ago, blazeaire said:

Yeah maybe later if it has a sale, I'm not really into most old school stuff tbh, maybe cuz I don't have the nostalgia that people have growing up playing them but I never really got into the early FF games and I've tried most of them up to X and I hated that one so much, despite people always saying it's the best one  :hmm:

ahh, okay.  Well, I guess you're probably looking forward to Xenoblade then huh?  Just out of curiosity, what would you look forward toward from the virtual console?

9 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

ahh, okay.  Well, I guess you're probably looking forward to Xenoblade then huh?  Just out of curiosity, what would you look forward toward from the virtual console?

Actually I tried the first Xenoblade on wii and couldn't get into that either :lol: But might look into the new one depending on reviews and such, I think for VC, probably any of the Mario spinoff games tbh, stuff like Mario Party and the sports title, can you imagine playing multiplayer with that on the go? Be pretty cool.

Also any of the Fire Emblem games especially the GameCube and Wii ones since I haven't played them

1 minute ago, blazeaire said:

Actually I tried the first Xenoblade on wii and couldn't get into that either :lol: But might look into the new one depending on reviews and such, I think for VC, probably any of the Mario spinoff games tbh, stuff like Mario Party and the sports title, can you imagine playing multiplayer with that on the go? Be pretty cool.

Also any of the Fire Emblem games especially the GameCube and Wii ones since I haven't played them

I would love a multiplayer Mario Golf or Tennis game on switch.  For me personally though, I have not owned a Nintendo console since the Gamecube so anything of VC will get me hyped.  I would really like all of the SNES RPGS.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/03/2017 at 10:39 AM, angelgrievous said:

Would second this recommendation, played it on PS4 and it is a very good "JRPG - lite ". Dark/sad story and beautiful soundtrack. Definitely worth playing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 28-4-2017 at 9:47 PM, Benfoxy83 said:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is out so now here is my #: 5262-0862-5715

Anyone else with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: I'm trying to decide what the best way would be to set up a continous chat with other PSNP members to keep playing Mario Kart together. Currently I'm thinking of either an Event thread, or a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe General Discussion thread - I thought about mass PM but that would probably get too cluttered.

Edit: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48490-mario-kart-8-deluxe-a-psnprofiles-continuous-multiplayer-gaming-event/

Edited by BillyHorrible

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Feel free to add me: SW-5436-5924-5887. My ID is Plextor17

Just got a Switch along with Splatoon 2 so I want tot expand my friends list a bit. At the moment I only have Splatoon but I'm thinking about getting Arms and Mario Kart 8 soon.

• 1 month later...