no plat

Cats

Well that sucks :( but the trophies look easy except the win 50 online public matches trophy. But with a boosting partner I think it can be done quick. 5/6 games have platinums this month, not bad Sony not bad. 

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

I'm gonna wait a while to play it. I feel like it'll get DLC trophies. It seems like the kind of game that you should only play for easy trophies and I don't want the DLC trophies mucking up my stats.

It is as u say. Easy trophies but if u have to end up buying dlcs is not worth it.

• Like 1

I hope the game is reaaaally good otherwise I don't see the hook. Really would have benefited from a Platinum. What is wrong with developers? Push harder for a platinum. TELL Sony you're giving your game a platinum, don't ask them. It's not Sony's fault that these games aren't getting platinum. If My Name is Mayo gets a platinum, EVERY game and ANY game can get a platinum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClarkZuckerberg said:

I hope the game is reaaaally good otherwise I don't see the hook. Really would have benefited from a Platinum. What is wrong with developers? Push harder for a platinum. TELL Sony you're giving your game a platinum, don't ask them. It's not Sony's fault that these games aren't getting platinum. If My Name is Mayo gets a platinum, EVERY game and ANY game can get a platinum.

If people posting online claiming to be game developers are to be believed, the developer doesn't even need to ask Sony to give the game a platinum. They just give the game a platinum. They also say that every trophy goes through QA to ensure it works, but glitchy trophies are pretty common, so take it with a grain of salt.

10 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

Well that sucks :( but the trophies look easy except the win 50 online public matches trophy. But with a boosting partner I think it can be done quick. 5/6 games have platinums this month, not bad Sony not bad. 

True, but only 2 of them are worth trying for. 

Shame it doesn't have many trophies. I played the beta and it was fun, but the content was very limited; e.g., no single-player or couch multiplayer modes. This trophy list seems to indicate there won't be much to the full game, either.

12 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Hopefully there's a private match for some of the trophies like score a point off a serve. Otherwise, looks really easy, and slightly grindy

In the Beta you could Play 2V2 (And i guess 1V1 but didn't saw that) all with friends so not big deal ;)

It's "Fun" to see how many people won't play it because it doesn't have plat, it shows why a person play a game if for the trophies first or to actually enjoy the game itself...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

In the Beta you could Play 2V2 (And i guess 1V1 but didn't saw that) all with friends so not big deal ;)

It's "Fun" to see how many people won't play it because it doesn't have plat, it shows why a person play a game if for the trophies first or to actually enjoy the game itself...

Look at where you are, though. That's like visiting the KKK headquarters and being surprised that there are no black people. This is a website for trophies and most people on here play a game primarily for trophies. The people on here complain when a game gets free DLC trophies because it messes with their completion. They dislike something that's 100% free. You can't expect a person with such a mindset to play a game for "fun".

Not to say I disagree, I don't mind if a game has good trophies but I will only play a game I enjoy. Trophies are just a bonus.

• Like 1