no plat

Cats

Well guys judging by this other forum

I'd say this game is good and worth trying even without a plat. I'll say the same thing I said in that forum. Just because a game doesn't have a plat doesn't mean its not worth playing.

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2017 at 7:13 AM, EpicNogg4 said:

Would of been of been awesome to get a plat but I'm not complaining, this game looks super fun. Can't wait :D

Played it with derelict for about 90 minutes. Really fun. Gotta love how many people won't play a game b/c it doesn't have a plat lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Couch said:

Played it with derelict for about 90 minutes. Really fun. Gotta love how many people won't play a game b/c it doesn't have a plat lol

Sounds good, will download it when I get home. We should have an Australia vs America match, @cjshaitan and I vs you and @DerelictSoul :D

Edited by EpicNogg4
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, theparrotgamer said:

i play in the middle east and i can only find matches in west us which has a lot of lag for me,anyone know what's wrong????

Are you changing your regions search before you begin searching? And the games servers when I played it were a little slow, so be patient with the lobby screen and try to rematch whenever possible to avoid those wait times. Hope that helps!

On 3/10/2017 at 5:37 PM, TristanBrown17 said:

Are you changing your regions search before you begin searching? And the games servers when I played it were a little slow, so be patient with the lobby screen and try to rematch whenever possible to avoid those wait times. Hope that helps!

ok,thanks

On 3/8/2017 at 1:48 AM, EpicNogg4 said:

Sounds good, will download it when I get home. We should have an Australia vs America match, @cjshaitan and I vs you and @DerelictSoul :D

I'm down, the game is actually good times when the servers behave.  Today they seem to be working a lot better, didn't get dropped to 'offline' play a single time xD

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...