Pengin chinpokomon glitch help?

I have just completed my second play through of this game where I got all missables and am now going after any remaining friends, chinpokemon and grinding money to buy items. I have 28/30 chinpokomon and looked up where to find pengin. On screenshots and videos it shows up in Cartman's garage so I went there and to my surprise I hadn't opened it up yet, so I did open it with the key but it isn't in there??? It's definitely where it's meant to be and isn't marked as missable on guides. When I go to the map and get it to show treasure it shows 1 chinpokomon in 'neighbourhood' outside cartmans house area. But it simply isn't there. I have the horrifying feeling I'm going to have to do yet another whole playthrough but can someone help? Any advice? Is it a known glitch you can fix? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Same problem here, in the PS4 version. Cartman's garage is empty, he does not appear at any time, not even loading previous games. I already completed all the other trophies and things in the game and I just need that chinpokomon. Just for that one, I can't get the trophy of getting them all and getting all the friends. Still no one could fix it? I want the platinum :(

1 hour ago, Celk99bj said:

Same problem here, in the PS4 version. Cartman's garage is empty, he does not appear at any time, not even loading previous games. I already completed all the other trophies and things in the game and I just need that chinpokomon. Just for that one, I can't get the trophy of getting them all and getting all the friends. Still no one could fix it? I want the platinum :(

The only fix is to delete everything and start over from scratch :(.