PSASBR (PS3) Is Buggy on the NA PS Store

I was going through the store today and was unable to access the PS3 version's page in either the US store or CA store. I'm still able to access it on the various EU stores as well as the Japanese store though. I got the links by searching "Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale" from the webstore. While it still shows the links, they link to a dead page.

Edited by kuuhaku

6 minutes ago, Mar said:

Nah, was doing the same the other night. It's glitchy for some reason..Keep spamming until it works.. it'll work eventually (lol).

That's really strange. It's only the NA region that's having problems with it and it's only this version of this game. The rest of the store and even the Vita version are loading fine.

1 minute ago, kuuhaku said:

That's really strange. It's only the NA region that's having problems with it and it's only this version of this game. The rest of the store and even the Vita version are loading fine.

I can load the ps3 page fine on the app, and here's the link for the ps3 version https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/cid=UP9000-NPUA80316_00-PSABATROYL000001

don't see any issues

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

I can load the ps3 page fine on the app, and here's the link for the ps3 version https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/cid=UP9000-NPUA80316_00-PSABATROYL000001

don't see any issues

I'd asked a few people on another site to try to get to the page and they couldn't load it either. Since you can both access it I guess it must be just a strange bug.