Deadpool 2 Teaser Trailer

marvelboy10

6 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

I've only got 1 trailer so you're going to have to share.:) I've spotted 2 easter eggs in this video. Let me know if you find any more. 

What the fuck? Stan Lee wasn't in the teaser when I saw Logan...

7 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

I've only got 1 trailer so you're going to have to share.:) I've spotted 2 easter eggs in this video. Let me know if you find any more. 

What easter eggs you spotted? There were the Logan posters, of course, Stan Lee's obvious cameo, the same-obvious Superman theme song playing too. As for some that weren't as obvious, it was the name 'Nathan Summers' writing on the phone booth, and I guess I did spot some Firefly posters, which I thought was neat to see. I think that's about it, right?

4 hours ago, Senua said:

"Zip it Stan Lee" xD best line ever 

Yup, best part of that... I think that might be a shout out or whatever the word is to Stan Lee's cameos... don't know the word off the top of my head, it's not shout out though.  Bah, it'll come to me.

Still love that line xD

Saw this just before Logan a week ago, did not realise this was coming. Awesome teaser and more entertaining than Logan xD

On 5-3-2017 at 5:46 AM, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

What the fuck? Stan Lee wasn't in the teaser when I saw Logan...

Yeah Reynolds posted an extended version online. Haven't seen this version yet, will do this weekend.

Apparently the teaser and the one seen before Logan are slightly different. I saw the actual teaser first on YouTube then saw it again at the movies before Logan and Stan Lee wasn't there the second time.

Anyways I can't wait for this, though 2018 is sooo far away. 

• 10 months later...