Click, click, click

DrakeHellsing

So, who here has played this game before? I did have a quick look and saw it's an idle game, so that'll be interesting, as I've not played an idle game on the PS4 yet as far as I know... yes, not even the AdVenture Capitalist game (even though I've played it on the PC).  But I am curious as to how long it would take to 100% this one.

I "play" it on PC (I use an idle build). From looking at that list, I'm going to assume that it's a good year behind the PC/Mobile version, which means getting to level 3600 will take quite a bit of time, but it also means hiring all heroes won't be as bad. I'd really need to see which version it is to know for sure.

Just a fair warning, they might add more to that list which will add a large amount of time required to 100%.

23 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

How awesome would it be if PSN started getting all those visual novels that steam gets/has. we seem to be getting way more steam games than before...  i'd be dead.

Sakura clicker isnt exactly a visual novel though:giggle:

But yes youre absolutely right. There are some visual novel gems on the steam store.

Why on earth is this PS4 and not Vita??

But yeah this is going to be a huge grind even if you can exploit it like AdVenture. That won't help with chests or attacks. Chests are randomly spawned and 1000 is a lot.

Edit: Apparently the spawnrate for chests is 1%. You can increase it, but not by much. And you need 10,000...

I predict some UR trophies here.

Edited by madbuk

2 hours ago, DarQMassacres said:

or you could stop criticizing the types of games people like and just mind your own business......

The game isn't the problem, rather the decision to port it to console. Clickers fall into the "idle game" genre and as the name suggests, they're games that pretty much play themselves requiring minimal attention from the player. On a computer it makes sense, as they drain little to no resources and you can do something else as it gathers gold/cookies/whatever for you to buy upgrades with and go back to whatever you're doing. On a console though? Not much you can do but stare at it and "click". It's missing the point entirely.

Edited by TooruPT

This game is more complex and deep than it looks. I garantee you you'll never get the 100%  by letting the game play by itself, even with all the time of the world or by cheating the PS4 clock.

Edited by FDC1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around this - all you do is click and wait?  What the hell kind of PS4 game would that be?

It's more than that, there's cost/benefit analysis when considering what the best time to ascend is - do you continue playing levels to get an extra benefit from ascending, or would it be faster to ascend with less rewards and get back to that point faster? Which upgrade do you buy to increase your DPS at the smallest cost?

Like deciding in AdVenture when to get your angel investors and when to spend them.

There's some deep gameplay if you go looking for it, but it's nothing mindblowing and I'm glad it didn't get a platinum.

18 minutes ago, FDC1 said:

This game is more complex and deep than it looks. I garantee you you'll never get the 100%  by letting the game play by itself, even with all the time of the world or by cheating the PS4 clock.

I didn't say that.

I know what the game's like, I play the PC version once in a while. I imagine you know how much time it takes to even make it past the wall you hit at zone 140 (was it 140? Not sure anymore). I honestly can't imagine someone actually staring at the screen all that time. You'd just alt+tab and do something else in the meantime. To reach zone 3600? By actually playing through the whole thing? Absolute madness.

7 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

Nobody "likes" these games. 

I like them. I played AdVenture Capitalist for more than 10 hours straight when it came to ps4. You can check my trophy timestamps if you think I'm exaggerating.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 2

I mean I like clicker games, they're fine to fidget with when you're sitting on the train or waiting around for something. I'm fucking baffled as to how this could translate well to ps4, though. 

Also I've played clicker heroes, there could totally be a bigger trophy list