Trophy Glitch? All Transport machines killed (Bronze)

l-Larissa-l

Has anyone else had this problem? I have beat the game and have worked my way through the majority of all trophies. I cannot seem to get this last one and I KNOW for a fact I have killed every machine in the game multiple times. I went through the story mode and killed everything there as well as revisited all machine locations on the map to kill each species of machine AGAIN. Any suggestions short of starting a new game? Thanks.

You have to scan AND kill the enemies as far as i see and experienced it.Plus: There is a sidequest for Petra that requires to hunt Behemoths for special components,and the sidequest at Sunstone Rock (the prison),so it´s almost inevitable to encounter non-corrupted Behemoths (outside the areas,where they are to find in the wild...)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I encountered a different glitch.Or not,i'm not sure.I just checked my catalogued machines in notebook and i'm missing one.It's the Redeye Watcher.It make sense cause even if i encountered one i wouldn't think to scan it (i wouldn't be able to tell the difference from a normal Watcher).But i already earned the trophy for killing every type of Reconnaissance machine.And the guide says thet Redeye is included there.So did i kill one accidentaly but it didn't register in the notebook? Or killing them doesn't mean they are auto-catalogued?

10 minutes ago, richtayls said:

You have to scan as well as kill, just killing doesn't count for the catalogue.

You're probably right.It's just that i don't remember scanning the Behemoth.I encountered one so far, near a corrupted area with two Rockbreakers (level 34).I thought that the Behemoth was a Ravager and i just spammed fire from a vantage point.I actually understand that it was a different machine when i went to loot its parts

• 1 year later...
On 9/10/2017 at 7:47 AM, sephiroth4424 said:

You're probably right.It's just that i don't remember scanning the Behemoth.I encountered one so far, near a corrupted area with two Rockbreakers (level 34).I thought that the Behemoth was a Ravager and i just spammed fire from a vantage point.I actually understand that it was a different machine when i went to loot its parts

This trophy is Glitch tried everything and still isnt popping.