Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Double-0-Zero

Metal Gear Solid : The Phantom Pain

9 posts in this topic

Metal Gear solid : the Phantom Pain

things we know :

• This game was also made by Moby Dick Studios ( an unknown studio ), also by a guy called Joakim Mogren

• Big boss is in this

• This is a nightmare? ( probably because of mantis )

• Metal gear solid 5 appears up at 2:44 - unless I've mistaken it.

• Mantis appears at 2:50

• Volgin at 2:24?

Trailer here :

[media=]

[/media]

Well Metal Gear Solid Ground Zero was said to be a pre quel to Metal Gear Solid 5 if Mantis appears is obvious that the game is before Metal Gear Solid 4 and the rest of then i though that was Volgin too but he could be dead and Mantis if that is him could be just playing with Big Boss mind to see things.

No one said this is a metal gear, it's only a rumor (at least for now)

So it IS a Metal Gear Game after all! Why not just call it as such. I have been hearing rumors about this everywhere. It is just confusing that they would call this game Phantom Pain and not attach the brand-name Metal Gear Solid to it. :hmm:

Phantom-Pain.jpg

So it IS a Metal Gear Game after all! Why not just call it as such. I have been hearing rumors about this everywhere. It is just confusing that they would call this game Phantom Pain and not attach the brand-name Metal Gear Solid to it. :hmm:

It's called viral marketing, keeping people in the dark about something just makes it all the more exciting.

It's called hype: and sometimes asking the questions is a lot more interesting than the actual answer. Besides, Kojima is notoriously tight-lipped and mysterious when it comes to Metal Gear; I'd only be surprised by him at this stage if I wasn't surprised by him.

Well , looks like this is mgs5 , thanks AndriodFox. Can not wait for this :)

This could be after when Big Boss had awoken from his coma in the 70's, so it could be the beginning to Ground Zeroes. Also everyone knows Kojima keeps MGS in the dark when in production.