Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot Trophies

kels_77

Hello there. :D 

I made a recent question about the level you should be when you start Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, but now I've ran into another issue... 

I have been playing with a low level character as player one and running the entire challenge with my character who is level 66 as player two... And I did the 3 smaller coliseum challenges and the trophy popped for the dummy profile, but the trophy didn't pop for player two (my character) until I went on single player and turned in the mission with my character... 

So I guess what I'm trying to ask is, since the 3 larger coliseum aren't really missions and I can't turn those in, it seems like to me those 4 remaining trophies won't unlock on my profile seeing as I'm player two. 

I didn't just want to jump in and do the challenges as player two and then not get the trophy after doing 20 rounds of 5 waves.

So, is there anyway around this? Will the trophies pop? Or should I just bite the bullet and find someone to complete the larger challenges with? 

Any advice given on this topic would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you! ^_^ 

Edited by kels_77

43 minutes ago, kels_77 said:

Hello there. :D 

I made a recent question about the level you should be when you start Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, but now I've ran into another issue... 

I have been playing with a low level character as player one and running the entire challenge with my character who is level 66 as player two... And I did the 3 smaller coliseum challenges and the trophy popped for the dummy profile, but the trophy didn't pop for player two (my character) until I went on single player and turned in the mission with my character... 

So I guess what I'm trying to ask is, since the 3 larger coliseum aren't really missions and I can't turn those in, it seems like to me those 4 remaining trophies won't unlock on my profile seeing as I'm player two. 

I didn't just want to jump in and do the challenges as player two and then not get the trophy after doing 20 rounds of 5 waves.

So, is there anyway around this? Will the trophies pop? Or should I just bite the bullet and find someone to complete the larger challenges with? 

Any advice given on this topic would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you! ^_^ 

Are you using different accounts for each player? Both need to be on your main account for the trophies to unlock on it, if I'm not mistaken.

5 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

i did them all by myself maybe you should just switch your strong character to player 1? i dont even remember needing more than 1 character to do it tho 

can you give me more info on why you have 2?

It's a self.boosting method. Player 1 is at a low level, while player 2 is the actual main character at a higher level. The level of the enemies depends on the hosts level, thus making it easier to get through all the waves.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

1 minute ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Are you using different accounts for each player? Both need to be on your main account for the trophies to unlock on it, if I'm not mistaken.

It's a self.boosting method. Player 1 is at a low level, while player 2 is the actual main character at a higher level. The level of the enemies depends on the hosts level, thus making it easier to get through all the waves.

ohh thats why i dont remember having 2 players lol

Hey that's okay, I read up on the method online and figured I'd give it a try. >.< 

I have been using a dummy profile! That could definitely be the issue, I wasn't aware I could use the same profile for each character. 

(well now I definitely seem like an idiot xD)  

I'll give it a try and let you know if it all woks out, which it should! :)

Thank you so much! :D 

28 minutes ago, kels_77 said:

Hey that's okay, I read up on the method online and figured I'd give it a try. >.< 

I have been using a dummy profile! That could definitely be the issue, I wasn't aware I could use the same profile for each character. 

(well now I definitely seem like an idiot xD)  

I'll give it a try and let you know if it all woks out, which it should! :)

Thank you so much! :D 

The account can be the same, you just need to create 2 users for it. Good luck with the grind ;).

I did google it and searched for it everywhere and couldn't find what I was looking for so I reach out on here. 

Thank you @voodoo_eyes! Your information helped me get one of the three larger coliseum challenge trophies! :D So thanks again! ^_^ 

Edited by kels_77

6 hours ago, kels_77 said:

I did google it and searched for it everywhere and couldn't find what I was looking for so I reach out on here. 

Thank you @voodoo_eyes! Your information helped me get one of the three larger coliseum challenge trophies! :D So thanks again! ^_^ 

You're welcome

PS: Try searching for MoxxI's Underdome DLC trophy guide. One of those links should have the information you need. ;)

• 7 months later...

@Apantenco Hey there! Yeah I actually had luck! :D It's been awhile and my memory isn't the greatest, but I believed I used a second controller with a second profile and that method worked. I can't really remember if I had to switch to single player afterwards... I apologize for that, have had a pretty messy year. I hope that in someway helps! But yes, I definitely got lucky. :D