Is it possible?

snacklepuss

I have these 4 trophies left to get for the Platinum and theyre the ones below. Self explanatory but is there a log of what I have read, need to do, or what else I have inspected, except for the obvious.?

So does anyone know if the cut scenes aka FMVs can be skipped or is this another annoyingly pisstaking force to watch the scenes?

15S513059.png Inspector First Class
Find all inspect items
17S8917f1.png Well-read
Inspect all newspapers
  41.97%
UNCOMMON
40-silver.png
18Sa83471.png Detail Oriented
Inspect all photographs and documents
  39.87%
UNCOMMON
40-silver.png
19S80b40e.png Power of Observation
Inspect all objects

Edited by snacklepuss

There is no log, you literally have to replay the game making sure you collect everything and read everything. A walk through will help. Once you know you have done everything on a level you can quit and move on to the next. Not sure about the cutscenes being able to be skipped.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, markytonline83 said:

There is no log, you literally have to replay the game making sure you collect everything and read everything. A walk through will help. Once you know you have done everything on a level you can quit and move on to the next. Not sure about the cutscenes being able to be skipped.

Thanks for the reply/

Gutted now. I have completed the game a long time ago, and I have it saved. I can choose a chapter etc, but not skip the cutscenes?

Also what is THE ARMOURY in the Menu anyone? Its highlighted like its greyed out so it cannot be accessed.

A new playthrough is in your future. If I recall correctly, you can't even do it via chapter select? 

Even if I'm wrong and the only reason people say that is because you have no idea which chapters you need to go visit, well... you have no idea which chapters you need to visit. 

Start a new game and speed-run it with a collectible guide. As someone pointed out before the game launched, it'll only take you 5 hours. :giggle:

• Like 2

I believe you can look at the collectibles you've acquired. I remember only missing like 3, so I compared the list to a collectible guide and went from there. You can indeed use chapter select. But if youre missing ALOT of collectibles, might as well just start a new playthrough

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, OniWalker said:

I believe you can look at the collectibles you've acquired. I remember only missing like 3, so I compared the list to a collectible guide and went from there. You can indeed use chapter select. But if youre missing ALOT of collectibles, might as well just start a new playthrough

Pity you cant see what you have inspected or read...Grrrrrr Thanks ya all...Here goes

2 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

Did they patch a list of the collectibles into the game? Because there wasn't one in-game when I played in September 2015...

Or did you just go from memory? 

Yeah, neither do I, and I played it more recently still (though not THAT more recently - it was December of 2015).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

Did they patch a list of the collectibles into the game? Because there wasn't one in-game when I played in September 2015...

Or did you just go from memory? 

NO..You can only see the phonograph cylinders you collected. You have to know how many there is before it makes it a bit sensible to count them. Its a bit of a conundrum isnt it? The you get the following trophy.BTW Does anyone know what the ARMOURY is about?

16S8ba3f7.png Archivist
Collect all phonograph cylinders
Edited by snacklepuss
  • Like 1

NOPE...When I press Select on the DShock 4 it says 

SETTINGS

PHOTO MODE

ARCHIVE (Collected Phonograph Cylinders)

THE ARMOURY

RESTART CHECK POINT

QUIT TO TITLE

When I open Archive it only shows the Phonograph Cylinders (all of which I have listened to)

Loks like a full replay is required. Dumb as Dumb can be to make a game that doesnt log the contents required for trophies.

Thanks everyone for your input. I still need to know what THE ARMOURY means????

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I remember needing a few collectibles and kill trophies after completing the game and did it via a chapter select.

Especially library chapter. There are many collectibles in this chapter but given time isn't enough for get all of them. 

12 minutes ago, wafflestomper810 said:

The armoury is where you can select from different uniforms for Galahad to wear that each have different perks.  I have a uniform on that gives endless Blackwater and regenerates the Blacksight meter.

Would you say, The Armoury, or access to it is an attempt by the game creators to prolong the game to keep it relevant. Perhaps for future reference it may become part of a DLC or to resurrect the future concept of Part Two. The Order 1886 Part Two or The Second Coming or something. 

Part one The Order 1886  was a sort of failed game after all the hype. 

I Cannot access the Armoury though???? How is that done?

Edited by snacklepuss

The armoury is where you can select from different uniforms for Galahad to wear that each have different perks.  I have a uniform on that gives endless Blackwater and regenerates the Blacksight meter.

I'm pretty sure you had to pre order the game in order to access it because that is how you got the add on uniforms.  Don't think you can as just part of the core game.  I think the developers probably included it to boost pre order sales.  Kind of like how a lot of games use season passes now to keep you coming back to their games.  The extra uniforms really don't do anything to change the story line.  He just runs around in a different outfit.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/6/2017 at 4:01 PM, StrickenBiged said:

A new playthrough is in your future. If I recall correctly, you can't even do it via chapter select? 

Even if I'm wrong and the only reason people say that is because you have no idea which chapters you need to go visit, well... you have no idea which chapters you need to visit. 

Start a new game and speed-run it with a collectible guide. As someone pointed out before the game launched, it'll only take you 5 hours. :giggle:

LOL I actually got fed up back then but because recently I was about to clear my hard drive + bored I played then platted this earlier today: And I did it by downloading my ps plus saves from 2015 and chapter select: The Plat + 3 stackables popped Chapter 11: THANK FOOK: 3 hours or so:

• Like 1