The Question We're All Asking.....

WILL. THE. DIFFICULTY. TROPHIES. STACK?!

I think anyone who is familiar with the original remaster for PS3 knows the awful joke of having to beat the game on every difficulty with both Sora and Riku was RIDICULOUS! Really hoping the trophies stack this time around.

EDIT: I just reread the difficulty trophies, they all specifically say"or a higher difficulty level" meaning THEY DO STACK, THANK JESUS!!!! xD

Edited by BrianMX34
  • Like 1

After playing a lot of CoM I remembered to appreciate the game more, although I'm glad I won't have to do another 20 billion playthroughs in order to get the platinum.

Enemy Card hunting will still suck unless they increase the drop rates. 

8 hours ago, Twilight_Boy99 said:

The question actually is do we need to watch the 358/2 movie? I remember a card requiring to watch the movie in order to get it..

Almost 100% sure you do, I doubt they'll change anything gameplay wise, and that's the only way to get those cards, unless they make those cards not needed for the Trophy.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2017 at 6:58 PM, AceDeSpadas said:

THANK GOD! Never got around to actually finishing this game and have been wanting to platinum it. just gonna run through it all on proud now. this'll be fun

How's that going for you? Would you recommend it? don't know if I should start the plat run on proud or not.

On 3/7/2017 at 10:05 AM, Twilight_Boy99 said:

The question actually is do we need to watch the 358/2 movie? I remember a card requiring to watch the movie in order to get it..

I'm currently working on the platinum trophy for Re: CoM, and the answer to this question is you do need to watch everything in 358/2 Days including reading through the journal. In fact, you will need to make sure the game unlocked the 358/2 Days theme before Re: Com will give you access to the extra cards you'll obtain in each of the Key To Rewards' extra chests.

If you're unfamiliar with how 358/2 Days works, you can choose "Chapter Select" instead of "Play All" as this will allow you to skip each chapter in a hurry. Afterwards, just go to Roxas' Journal and R1 your way through every entry. =)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

Is possible look 358/2 after i finish COM and got the cards? Play COM, look 358/2, charge save file with Sora and got the 358/2 cards. Is fine? Thx

Yes, in fact you'll have to do that anyway since some cards only unlock after you finish both characters stories, you'll just have to go back to each floor and create a new room of rewards to get the new cards.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Yes, in fact you'll have to do that anyway since some cards only unlock after you finish both characters stories, you'll just have to go back to each floor and create a new room of rewards to get the new cards.

Thx mate

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Penless said:

So just for reference... how long would you say it takes to platinum Chain of Memories?

Am I looking at a 70+ hour time sink?

A run through the game with both characters on proud should take around 20 hours, then it's the hard/boring part, grind for enemy cards and level 99 for both of them, that depends on luck, but you can count with at least 20 more from that alone...

• Like 1