Why I Love to Hate For Honor

Trugo314

I have to love to hate For Honour at times myself, One of the most fun things about For Honour is the 4v4 Elimination matches but only when people fight with honour as there is no feeling better than been the last guy on your team versus 3-4 enemies who stand circling you waiting for their turn to 1v1 you as you beat each of the others to eventually earn victory. Sadly though this probably only happens  once in 4 or 5 games.

The other thing that gets annoying is people quitting when you beat them, The match below I played the 2v2 with Honour in the first round only for them to throw it back in the next round so Honour went down the drain in the next rounds to eventually my team winning only for them to rage quit and break the servers wiping out any progress for the game we had which also happens a lot more than it really should and gets quite annoying at times.

Edited by Obscure_Ale

• 2 months later...

So for anybody who's still following this thread, I deleted the game after my last post because I was just done. I took my loss and played other games. I beat GTA San Andreas and V on PS4, I'm finishing up the Last Guardian to prepare for the SoTC remake, and thought to add some filler I'd play For Honor again. Huge mistake on my part, partially because of all the new characters that I have no clue how to play against, the changes to combos like Kinsei no longer always having a top heavy finisher, and the lack of any bug fixes. I still get guard broken even when I spam the hell out of square, the parry timing feels way different, and I get disconnected from every other match. This is a game that I cannot wait to see player count drop more than what it already has and get forgotten in a sea of way better multiplayer games.