2nd trophy list

AIRI

10 hours ago, AIRI said:

HK region,do u think EU & NA will have their own list?Just like p4g&p4d?

I'd hope EU and NA share the same list so I don't have to buy another English language copy!!

For sure I think Western versions will have separate list from HK version.

I hope the NA and EU Versions have a Separate List, as I am getting my "Take Your Heart" Edition for PS4 and a PS3 Copy from America through PlayAsia and so I can play it in english Launch Day I am getting my Australian Copy (PS4, and it is ONLY for PS4 Physical here, also so I don't need to spend out the ass getting the DLC through my American Account compared to buying them here on the Australian Store) so I hope it will be seperate lists... Also hope it is separate between PS4 and PS3 though that is hopeful thinking, Meanwhile I have heaps left to earn on my Japanese Copy as well that I  got last year (the 20th Anniversary Edition)

10 hours ago, Eraezr said:

Any idea if someone has done a draft of the trophy guide thus far, based off the import copy? I've never played a Persona game before. Wonder what the platinum will be like for P5. Main concern is missables.

No one did a full guide. 

However from what we know, 2 playthroughs again, Futaba-tan is easier, other than that, nothing really missable.

On 10/3/2017 at 11:27 PM, Eraezr said:

Any idea if someone has done a draft of the trophy guide thus far, based off the import copy? I've never played a Persona game before. Wonder what the platinum will be like for P5. Main concern is missables.

Here's a trophy guide for Persona 5

http://blog.lhyeung.net/2016/12/23/persona-5-platinum-trophy-guide/