This game is really great fun

euantp_

Although it is not something I would play (I am really bad at this kind of game), I can see how it is an interesting game with a strong multiplayer possibility especially if the player can costumize characters and learn new moves.

Here is a video for reference:

• Like 1

I was really sceptical about this one but I decided to try it out anyways. I really do not regret that decision. This game is so much fun! When I started playing my first match I thought I wouldn't like it at all but after that match was finished, I was really excited to play more. Everyone who has a PlayStation Plus subscription should try it out :)

1 hour ago, ElBolovo said:

I don't agree with the overall sentiment in this thread, I found this game slightly boring to be honest. At least the trophy list looks very doable in little time, so I will probably 100% this and forget it even existed. 

You're entitled to your own views but it seems many disagree.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, monseiurpatty said:

You're entitled to your own views but it seems many disagree.

I expressed my opinion just to break this "unanimous excellent game" vibe this thread gives to players who are seeking more info on it. Although now seeing that only 2 developers worked in the game, I must say they did a pretty good job all thing considered.

• Like 3

It is a TON of fun. My main problem is how long it takes to find a match. Hopefully the fact that it's a PS+ game will mean people will start downloading and playing it soon before the searching annoys me enough to stop playing the game. It also sucks no platinum especially because the game totally could have one in terms of varying trophies. "Do X amount of power shots", "Earn 20,000 coins", "Unlock 30 prizes". And the list goes on and on.

• Like 1

I find it amusing how people said "oh Sony gives us terrible PS Plus games. Nobody plays these games" And here I see you guys enjoying a game everyone thought was going to be hated. To me this shows that 1. Sony knows what their doing 2. People ask for to much but don't realize they actually get what they want. And 3. Just because a game was not made by a top company like Naughty dog, doesn't mean its not a good game. I'm glad you guys enjoy the game. Once a guide is made then I'll start it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, diddy09z said:

For the Unstoppable trophy does anyone know if you can do doubles and singles or does it only have to be singles?

Doesn't matter I think although singles games are quicker to find!

6 hours ago, ClarkZuckerberg said:

It is a TON of fun. My main problem is how long it takes to find a match. Hopefully the fact that it's a PS+ game will mean people will start downloading and playing it soon before the searching annoys me enough to stop playing the game. It also sucks no platinum especially because the game totally could have one in terms of varying trophies. "Do X amount of power shots", "Earn 20,000 coins", "Unlock 30 prizes". And the list goes on and on.

Yeah they missed a trick with some of the trophies definitely, however as a two person development team I reckon trophies were there lowest priority.

4 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

I find it amusing how people said "oh Sony gives us terrible PS Plus games. Nobody plays these games" And here I see you guys enjoying a game everyone thought was going to be hated. To me this shows that 1. Sony knows what their doing 2. People ask for to much but don't realize they actually get what they want. And 3. Just because a game was not made by a top company like Naughty dog, doesn't mean its not a good game. I'm glad you guys enjoy the game. Once a guide is made then I'll start it. 

I'm not sure you'll need a guide, you can do all the trophies with 2 controllers in a private lobby except for the gold one which is self explanatory.

4 hours ago, LucasDiasC said:

The only  annoying thing is the server, takes soooo long to find someone, good game though

Hopefully they'll be upgrading the servers, I feel they won't be able to take the load of 1000 of players judging by first day performance levels.

Love the game, quite easy too, I play mainly singles.

Playing double relies too much on a good mate. How hard is it to understand sides ? I swear some guys just run all around.

Quite annoying especially since finding players and starting a game takes a while.

Missing a few wins for my 100%

Edited by darkbeuh

2 minutes ago, darkbeuh said:

Love the game, quite easy too, I play mainly singles.

Playing double relies too much on a good mate. How hard is it to understand sides ? I swear some guys just run all around.

Quite annoying especially since finding players and starting a game takes a while.

Missing a few wins for my 100%

I would only play doubles with a random to get the trophy, I had to play US East to find a good team mate to win, EUW was awful :D

I don't see this game going anywhere; it takes 10 minutes or even just to find a single match, and we are talking about a game that came to PS Plus members this month; imagine how many -less- players will play it next month when it beomes a game that you have to pay for.

The game is good but I am not willing to waste my time just to play a single match that lasts less than 5 minutes.

14 minutes ago, bh_tornado said:

I don't see this game going anywhere; it takes 10 minutes or even just to find a single match, and we are talking about a game that came to PS Plus members this month; imagine how many -less- players will play it next month when it beomes a game that you have to pay for.

The game is good but I am not willing to waste my time just to play a single match that lasts less than 5 minutes.

I do agree with you, they need to upgrade there servers ASAP if they want to keep people interested. I definitely wouldn't spend anymore than $5 on this game, once I get my 100% I don't see myself playing anymore, it is a fun game but will get old after awhile.