We Three Kings

10 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I only won 10k, but it was a black spade, wild, black spade. I can post my trophy vid if you want, but it only shows the first two since the trophy popped as soon as I pulled the handle.

I believe you.  I was just wondering the slot layout.  I hit that before, but not with a wild.  Thanks for the input.  I read a bunch about this game and people report a lot of issues with trophies / achievements having their own RNG on popping sometimes  lol 

• 4 months later...

So, been trying to get this forever. Loaded up today went to the wheel. Hit a red one but didn’t get the pop… oh wel. Then hit black king with 2nd and the third hits a red king. Finally!  No trophy pops, though.  Was this crappy luck or does it have to be all one color or one color plus a wild??

On 12/18/2022 at 7:50 PM, TheEllsProject said:

So, been trying to get this forever. Loaded up today went to the wheel. Hit a red one but didn’t get the pop… oh wel. Then hit black king with 2nd and the third hits a red king. Finally!  No trophy pops, though.  Was this crappy luck or does it have to be all one color or one color plus a wild??

They all need to be the same suit,  So mixing colors guarantees you don't have the same suit. You need 3 hearts, clubs, spades, or diamonds.  A wild can count for any of them.  I finally got it a couple months ago (3 clubs for a 25K payout), and I had the same experience as ThatDrunkGuy in that the trophy popped as soon as I pulled the slot handle before the 1st reel even stopped spinning.  Good luck.  This has to be one of the worst RNG trophies of all time.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

NOOOOOOO BRUH ???????? I GOT SO CLOSE TODAY!!! I've been spinning this every day for over 6 months now, and this one is the closest I've got.

Please, wish me luck. This is the worst trophy ever.

b61d95.jpg

Edited by Troz

On 15.3.2023 at 6:20 AM, Troz said:

NOOOOOOO BRUH 1f494.png1f494.png1f494.png1f494.png1f494.png1f494.png1f494.png1f494.png I GOT SO CLOSE TODAY!!! I've been spinning this every day for over 6 months now, and this one is the closest I've got.

Please, wish me luck. This is the worst trophy ever.

b61d95.jpg

Geez, I thought the red one counts as well. It's gonna be so hard hitting 3 of those jackpot symbols... 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Welp.... 7 months in of daily spins... This is what I get today. 3 WILDS!!! AND IT DIDN'T COUNT!!! :shakefist:

This game has it out for me... First the one above, and now they give me 3 wilds. At least I got 100,000 chips. 

9c6eff.jpg

On 4/13/2023 at 4:31 PM, Troz said:

Welp.... 7 months in of daily spins... This is what I get today. 3 WILDS!!! AND IT DIDN'T COUNT!!! :shakefist:

This game has it out for me... First the one above, and now they give me 3 wilds. At least I got 100,000 chips. 

9c6eff.jpg

I've literally been spinning practically every day for many years and haven't gotten it. I feel your pain.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...