Can wins be done in private match

demonviper666

Winning a singles match, with each character, without losing a single rally and winning by using a super throw can be done offline by using a 2nd controller.

Winning a doubles match can probably be boosted by inviting a friend who also uses two controllers.

This doesn't save any time though, well, maybe just the Shutout! trophy.

A way to boost the 50 wins is probably by contacting your current random opponent and trade wins. Going for an infinite rematch until both have the trophy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tanonero said:

Yes, I am playing legit public matches. I just wanted to know whether both single and double matches (public ones, I repeat) count towards the number required.

Yes, both singles and doubles in Public Matches count towards your total.

• Like 1

When it comes to boosting for the 50 Wins in Public Matches I can recommend doing it in Doubles with your boosting partner. Tried it before in Singles and had no luck finding each other for a good 30 minutes, even with servers set to Oceania or Southeast Asia and Ping on 'any'. These same options in the Doubles Playlist allowed us to find each other after just one minute. So if both players have access to a second controller, I would recommend doing it this way if you run into the same problem.