Online Servers are still up!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there were a few who misunderstood it when the servers for a large number of Ubisoft games would close down. I don't think there were nothing for Ubi to shut down as nothing's really tracked on the server due to the fact that the game is way too old for uPlay support.

4 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

I've said that in October of last year  

i just felt it needed to be an actual topic stating it was still up, big misconception about these servers and a few other ones like batman arkham origins 

1 hour ago, Eli-Te-497 said:

i just felt it needed to be an actual topic stating it was still up, big misconception about these servers and a few other ones like batman arkham origins 

Both informations are in the threads they belong to, trophy guides don't say that the game is no longer possible and there are still gaming session being made, but okay 

16 hours ago, gameoncomrade said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there were a few who misunderstood it when the servers for a large number of Ubisoft games would close down. I don't think there were nothing for Ubi to shut down as nothing's really tracked on the server due to the fact that the game is way too old for uPlay support.

Yeah man this is exactly what i was trying to say, as you can see in this topic people just came to the realization :) 

haha don't worry about it @TristanBrown17 ,i just knew that multiple people still thought that the servers were down from last year with all that talk about it and haven't bothered with it so i just wanted to make it clear in a topic title :) 

Edited by Eli-Te-497

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
21 hours ago, turtuv189 said:

How exactly is it possible? I want to buy Batman Origins, but I think that it is almost impossibile to get online triphies

Techland made his games, that there are no official servers. If there are people looking for games in multiplayer the first of them becomes the host. Statistics are stored in files on the console client. Thanks to this as long as people will be willing to play the game you can get all trophies. Look that they never made trophies with "ranked online" in their description. :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/10/2017 at 11:37 AM, Kfyatec said:

Techland made his games, that there are no official servers. If there are people looking for games in multiplayer the first of them becomes the host. Statistics are stored in files on the console client. Thanks to this as long as people will be willing to play the game you can get all trophies. Look that they never made trophies with "ranked online" in their description. :)

the problem is that is not sure i can find someone to boost the game. i risk to keep a game without plat on my profile and i don't like that idea so much :-/

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...