Rarest Platinum of 2017

SkyesUnholy

Technically it would have been my Samurai Warriors 4-II plat but I played most of it December 2016 so I won't count it. Not counting Rage, Modern Warfare 3, Far Cry 3, or Borderlands 2 either as I only did the online portions to plat them at the beginning of this year from extreme boredom.

I have 2 games tied at 8.13% but since one of them is going to keep dropping steadily I'll choose the plat that hasn't changed much. Chances are I'll get something rarer than this at some point this year. :dunno: 

spacer.pngLe3fda3.png

Legend of Filgaia

1Lb48e27.png

8.13%

1L67aa77.png

Time Crisis: Razing Storm - 0.14%

Will probably beat this with SMB later in the year. Doubt I'll get another plat under 0.2% this year though, but who knows?

• Like 2

Just now, Yavieh said:
I've not seen such bravery!
2.40%
ULTRA RARE
platinum

This is the actual one and i am going for this one next:

NAtURAL DOCtRINE
Earned every other trophy.
  2.29%
ULTRA RARE
40-platinum.png

But it looks like when i got it will increase and maybe i will surpass the 2.40 lol

Also got that plat a lot of the game has been patched to be harder so get yourself a good partner for the getting to lvl50 in the dungeon, and also the game is a massive grind good luck mate.