Ps vita store front is a mess

kusuriuriPT

well, im Portuguese so i use the PT store...the desktop version its always updated but its sad to see that the mobile version as not been updated for more than a year. Grim fandango its still a new release on the front page. The ps3 and ps4 store front its updated just fine.

5 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I thought everyone did?

Desktop version is better than all console stores.

Better search, better info, easier purchases.

Who doesn't use desktop version is losing :D

Yeah, the desktop version merges all content of the PS Store. 

Also, some stuff is not visible from the PS3 store whereas in the desktop version you can find them

For example Killzone 2 DLC in EU store

SOMETIMES, the console version is better. Sometimes.

But don't worry, even if is useful sometimes, the NA store is always a mess too.

Inexistent games, inexistent offers... lol.

49 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I thought everyone did?

I use for ps3 and ps4 because of speed, but i do alright on the vita because it's really quick and never failed to show me the results i wanted. Guess br store is better overall? 

8 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

im talking about the mobile version..that i acess with my phone lol

If you go to the bottom of the mobile website you can tap on "Desktop version" and it will redirect you to it.

There are some regions that have lazy/bad store managers and they are careless about the banners and promotion/sale listings

16 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

If you go to the bottom of the mobile website you can tap on "Desktop version" and it will redirect you to it.

There are some regions that have lazy/bad store managers and they are careless about the banners and promotion/sale listings

its normal to receive the psn plus updates after 2 weeks of being released..the only emails on time are the ones of new games..just so say..buuuy it..buuuy it now!!!

I completely agree with your title. There are so many games that wont show up from the console, at least to the EU Store.

For example, i had to login from my desktop to find Super Meat Boy.

And Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty doesnt have a download button if you find it through Vita.

There's currently a "totally digital" option through browser with some sick discounts inside but with PS Vita you'll have to find those discounts by yourself. (for example there's a bundle with Stealth Inc 1 & 2 for 4.99€ from 16.99€)

Edited by xblindsidebeatx

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I thought everyone did?

Agreed. I only just started using the desktop, but I find it so much more pleasant. The Vita store front is awful in NA. It's hard to find deals at all. Even when you do, it doesn't actually say that it's a deal. It just posts another price. I never know if the price is a permanent drop, or if the price was dropped at all.

• 3 weeks later...