Bounty hunter trophy not working?

Naruto_Senju92

2 hours ago, Speedyviper666 said:

Killed a guy who was on a 23 killstreak then someone on a 19 one and trophy was not unlocking...

Bounty hunter only unlocks when you killed a guy who slayed 15 guys, not eliminated.

The number you are probably refering to (left of the kill tab) is a killstreak that counts the amount of slayed and eliminated.

If it doesn't unlock he probably had many eliminations, but not 15 slayed guys.

There is no good way to say how many 1 guy has slayed, always add atleast +5 and hoping that the guy had slayed 15 guys.

Got the trophy boosted with a friend it was the only way to get it fast. Both need to enter matchmaking same time if both get accept match at the same time accept it with some luck both are at the enemy team. Then let your friend wait near his spawn and run to him to kill you 15 times. Then kill him. But he need to be careful if an enemy is coming he need to run into the spawn room. You guys need also luck that the round is going long enough. But thats how i got it. I would recommend to do it before open beta its harder to get into the same match then.

after spent 2,5h to get on the same match, we get it for all ppl involved on the boost session, at least 8 ppl got it, including me...

the number 15 above head is not 100% last hit on enemy, sometimes the player just give an assistance and someone else did the last hit.

Wait for a number like 22+ to be sure

• 2 months later...

It is best to be attentive to the announcements of the game, especially when it says enemy godlike, since the next announcement is annihilation.
I tell you that me and two friends have tried for three hours and there were people with a 40 killstreak and only was in godlike and sometimes with 22 and already said annihilation, so attentive to the audio.

Here is some clarification for you, copyright goes to Tranierx from trueachievements, I have not written this:

Your account level must be at level 5 to play against other humans which is required for most achievements.

The misconception about Eliminations and Killstreaks
Let's start off by defining things for the clarity of the solution.

Eliminations
An elimination occurs when you deal damage to an enemy and they die within a certain time after you have dealt the damage.
Your eliminations are visible on the Scoreboard during the game (view with cn_back).

Killing Blow
A killing blow occurs when an enemy dies due to you dealing the last bit of damage nessecary for that player to die. When a player deals a killing blow, it will be displayed in the kill feed to the bottom right (Killer x Victim).
While the total number of killing blows is not shown, it will always be equal to or less than the number of your eliminations.

Elimination Streak (Killstreak - According to the game)
ES - Elimination Streak
Whenever a player gets an elimination, the clearly shown, in-game killstreak (I will refer to this a ES) will go up. If a player dies, their ES will be reset to 0.
Any player's current ES is visible on the Scoreboard. It is the one in the fire by their name. Your personal ES is displayed on the bottom left.

Killing Blow Streak (Killstreak - According to the achievement)
KBS- Killing Blow Streak
Whenever a player gets a killing blow, the hidden achievement killstreak (I will refer to this a KBS) will go up. If a player dies, their KBS will be reset to 0.
Your personal KBS is only visible when you reach a KBS of 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, or 15. An enemies' KBS is never clearly shown, instead you will have to hear an audio queue that plays when an enemy gets a KBS of 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, or 15. A player's KBS will always be equal to or less than their ES.

So what does that all mean?
When people report that this achievement isn't working, they usually say, "I saw the enemy had a 15+ killstreak and I killed him and didn't get my achievement." The number they are referring to is the one in the fire by a players name when they view the scoreboard which, as stated above, is their ES not their KBS.

Summary
Getting Eliminations > Build Elimination Streaks (THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT KIND KILLSTREAK)
Getting Killing Blows > Killing Blow Streaks (CORRECT KIND OF KILLSTREAK)

This is very confusing and I think it may be a mistake the way it works, but for now this is how it works. If you are still confused or something has changed, feel free to comment below or send me a message.

How do I unlock Bounty Hunter?
Firstly, you will want to go for someone with a large KBS, not just a large ES.
It is very hard to tell who has a large KBS, unless you are listening closely. When ever an enemy gets a KBS of 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, or 15, the announcer will state similar phrases that depend on the KBS that the enemy is on. The varies levels include:

3: Killing Spree - "Enemy killing spree"
5: Rampage - "Enemy rampage"
7: Unstoppable - "An enemy is unstoppable"
9: Savage - "Enemy is savage"
11: Immortal
13: Godlike
15: Annihilation

As soon as you hear a KBS that is 9 or above, look at the kill feed in the bottom right of your screen. The kill feed goes from most recent kill at the bottom and least recent kill on the top. The Champion at the bottom should be the one with the high KBS, but you can double check their ES to make sure (since their ES has to be equal to or greater than their KBS).
I would suggest keeping an eye out for them and actually counting their KBS since the announcer can sometimes talk over himself.

What Champion should I use?
I would suggest using a Champion with high DPS (damage per second), but, more specifically, a high DPS ultimate to more easily take out opposing players. These will most likely be your Damage and Flank heroes.

How do I boost this?
1. Create two groups of five, change your region (Play > Region) to Australia or Southeast Asia (these seem to be the least active) and queue together.
2. When the Match Ready menu pops up, make sure no one confirm. If there are no confirmations, you will know that you have found each other. Confirm.
3. Let them come to your spawn and let them kill you until they reach a 15 KBS.
4. Kill them.
5. Remember to return the favor!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2017 at 10:14 AM, Yoey_666 said:

Here is some clarification for you, copyright goes to Tranierx from trueachievements, I have not written this:

Your account level must be at level 5 to play against other humans which is required for most achievements.

The misconception about Eliminations and Killstreaks
Let's start off by defining things for the clarity of the solution.

Eliminations
An elimination occurs when you deal damage to an enemy and they die within a certain time after you have dealt the damage.
Your eliminations are visible on the Scoreboard during the game (view with cn_back).

Killing Blow
A killing blow occurs when an enemy dies due to you dealing the last bit of damage nessecary for that player to die. When a player deals a killing blow, it will be displayed in the kill feed to the bottom right (Killer x Victim).
While the total number of killing blows is not shown, it will always be equal to or less than the number of your eliminations.

Elimination Streak (Killstreak - According to the game)
ES - Elimination Streak
Whenever a player gets an elimination, the clearly shown, in-game killstreak (I will refer to this a ES) will go up. If a player dies, their ES will be reset to 0.
Any player's current ES is visible on the Scoreboard. It is the one in the fire by their name. Your personal ES is displayed on the bottom left.

Killing Blow Streak (Killstreak - According to the achievement)
KBS- Killing Blow Streak
Whenever a player gets a killing blow, the hidden achievement killstreak (I will refer to this a KBS) will go up. If a player dies, their KBS will be reset to 0.
Your personal KBS is only visible when you reach a KBS of 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, or 15. An enemies' KBS is never clearly shown, instead you will have to hear an audio queue that plays when an enemy gets a KBS of 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, or 15. A player's KBS will always be equal to or less than their ES.

So what does that all mean?
When people report that this achievement isn't working, they usually say, "I saw the enemy had a 15+ killstreak and I killed him and didn't get my achievement." The number they are referring to is the one in the fire by a players name when they view the scoreboard which, as stated above, is their ES not their KBS.

Summary
Getting Eliminations > Build Elimination Streaks (THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT KIND KILLSTREAK)
Getting Killing Blows > Killing Blow Streaks (CORRECT KIND OF KILLSTREAK)

This is very confusing and I think it may be a mistake the way it works, but for now this is how it works. If you are still confused or something has changed, feel free to comment below or send me a message.

How do I unlock Bounty Hunter?
Firstly, you will want to go for someone with a large KBS, not just a large ES.
It is very hard to tell who has a large KBS, unless you are listening closely. When ever an enemy gets a KBS of 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, or 15, the announcer will state similar phrases that depend on the KBS that the enemy is on. The varies levels include:

3: Killing Spree - "Enemy killing spree"
5: Rampage - "Enemy rampage"
7: Unstoppable - "An enemy is unstoppable"
9: Savage - "Enemy is savage"
11: Immortal
13: Godlike
15: Annihilation

As soon as you hear a KBS that is 9 or above, look at the kill feed in the bottom right of your screen. The kill feed goes from most recent kill at the bottom and least recent kill on the top. The Champion at the bottom should be the one with the high KBS, but you can double check their ES to make sure (since their ES has to be equal to or greater than their KBS).
I would suggest keeping an eye out for them and actually counting their KBS since the announcer can sometimes talk over himself.

@barakmh - this is what I was trying to explain!!!

Edited by chickenbaltipie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of luck? For the average player it is downright impossible to get this one without foul play involved. If the trophy is working as intended it just shows how bad they are at designing stuff. But then again look at the game as a whole, we all know that it's mostly copy and paste anyway. ? To be fair I'm pretty sure the trophy was meant to be for stopping a 15 elimination streak though, which wouldn't be a big deal at all. Getting this trophy without boosting means ruining countless matches for the other players, BAD design.