Question about EU sale

Lars

Hey guys,

We got a huge sale again on the EU store. If you look at my profile you'll see that there are already lots of games that i own, but i still found some that are interesting.

But i have seen this before, in the digital sale there are a couple of games on the last page which don't have a sales price attached to them, but they are in the sales list.

Are they wrongly included or will those prices be added later?

Thanks in advance

7 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

It's the sale already on effect ?

Yes it is

2 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

That list of games is huge. A few stand out as great games that I might look at  bit more closely. 

Hopefully @Stay-Pationt will get a video up soon reviewing the sale for great games and easy platinums, so I don't have to. (He does a great job of this actually, check out his channel.)

There are quite a few i think, i already saw Deponia, The Little Acre. He has a great channel, 

I'm thinking of picking up Hard Reset, looks fun that game, but also Enigmatis and Typoman. But they are still listed as full price. But i'll wait. Shouldn't buy that much because i have way to many games.

GOD Dammit! Why the EU sale is good, theer are stuff i want xD

But i think i'll pass, have to save for Crash and already a ton of games to play!

25 minutes ago, Lars said:

Hey guys,

We got a huge sale again on the EU store. If you look at my profile you'll see that there are already lots of games that i own, but i still found some that are interesting.

But i have seen this before, in the digital sale there are a couple of games on the last page which don't have a sales price attached to them, but they are in the sales list.

Thanks in advance

Mmm Maybe some Are Pre-Orders like Snake pass, that's why? :hmm:

Just now, Sora9427 said:

GOD Dammit! Why the EU sale is good, theer are stuff i want xD

But i think i'll pass, have to save for Crash and already a ton of games to play!

Mmm Maybe some Are Pre-Orders like Snake pass, that's why? :hmm:

Don't think so, i'm pretty sure Enigmatis, Dead Effect 2 and Typoman are already out. But i'll see

2 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

Tell me about it. I could probably keep gaming for at least another year without making any purchases... 

Nothing compared to me man, i have a spreadsheet on Excel with all my games on it and how far i am. Times are the average of the times in the guide (for example guide says: between 25-35 hours, i picked 30 hours as estimated time). According to my most recent stat i have still 19000 hours of games unplayed. Must say though, there are a lot of huge grinds on that list that i will never play like Gran Turismo 5, White Knight Chronicles.

But i'm pretty sure that it will add up to 13000 at least, if you calculate that to years averaging 5 hours per day i still have 7 years to go. In other words, i flushed some money down the toilet in recent years.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lars said:

Don't think so, i'm pretty sure Enigmatis, Dead Effect 2 and Typoman are already out. But i'll see

Strange, i see the prices for this games, Typoman it's 13 €; Enigmatis is 10 € and Dead effect 2 18 € (Well everything less 1 Cents as always).

So i don0t know, maybe they have the Trial version for PsPlus members so you don't see the price because if you click on the Page for the games it let's you decide which version you want? :hmm:

55 minutes ago, Lars said:

While I can't comment on the EU store, I will say that this phenomenon is common on the NA store. At least once a week, I laugh with my wife about a game that is supposedly on sale for full price.

36 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

Tell me about it. I could probably keep gaming for at least another year without making any purchases... 

I have like fuel to keep gaming for at least another 5 years without purchasing a single damn game solely on PS3 B)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mojtaba333 said:

what is eu psn store 

there is psn store for over 40 countries which one is which?   (NA - EU - ....)

is it just NA and EU or there's more ?

There is an NA region and a EU region.

In NA, the US and Canadian stores (for example), are separate. They have the same sales, but pricing is regional.

In EU, the various countries all have their own stores, but the sales (for the most part) are across the entire region. Some games aren't available in certain regions, but otherwise the sales event refers to the entire region.

I'm browsing these on the UK store. The digital discount sale has some nice games!

• Like 1

Firewatch 9.99€

Inside 7.99€

Limbo 3.99€

The witness 14.99€

Salt and sanctuary 9.29€ is it better than the last offer? i don't really remember).

I would have a look on the other offers though.

Edited by Yavieh

12 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

There is an NA region and a EU region.

In NA, the US and Canadian stores (for example), are separate. They have the same sales, but pricing is regional.

In EU, the various countries all have their own stores, but the sales (for the most part) are across the entire region. Some games aren't available in certain regions, but otherwise the sales event refers to the entire region.

I'm browsing these on the UK store. The digital discount sale has some nice games!

so you can buy from uk store (eu) with a second account

and play the games on your NA account 

i mean if i buy a game from uk store  with it's dlc can i play it on my NA account 

like AC Syndicate and the dlc is jack the ripper  ?

thank you :)

Just now, mojtaba333 said:

so you can buy from uk store (eu) with a second account

and play the games on your NA account 

i mean if i buy a game from uk store  with it's dlc can i play it on my NA account 

like AC Syndicate and the dlc is jack the ripper  ?

thank you :)

Yes. You need to create a new account in the UK (or any other EU store) region, purchase the game on that account and download it, then switch to your main NA region account and play.

Note that you will need your PS4 to be activated as your primary console for the alternative EU account in order to play those games using a different account.

Also, you can't use a US credit card on the UK store, so you'll need to buy some pre-paid PSN cards.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Yes. You need to create a new account in the UK (or any other EU store) region, purchase the game on that account and download it, then switch to your main NA region account and play.

Note that you will need your PS4 to be activated as your primary console for the alternative EU account in order to play those games using a different account.

Also, you can't use a US credit card on the UK store, so you'll need to buy some pre-paid PSN cards.

one last question thank you very much

can i even buy a dlc from the EU store and play it on my NA game digital or retail?

because i heard that's dlc are region locked or something like that  

25 minutes ago, mojtaba333 said:

one last question thank you very much

can i even buy a dlc from the EU store and play it on my NA game digital or retail?

because i heard that's dlc are region locked or something like that  

DLC is region locked. You need the disc or digital version of the game from the same region as the DLC you are trying to play.

• Like 1